Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Royal Rumble presented by Jackson Hewitt...
And it begins..

Putting Bryan in Wyatts is dumb enough, but he looks like a f'n garbage man.  They couldn't come up with better ring gear?

Went to a brunch spot in Astoria called Queens Comfort. Food was so so but they had alot of the old Galoob WWF figures and random wrestling figures besides other random pictures. Went into the bathroom and noticed they had an old school calendar from when they had the WWF magazine under Victory Sports or something of the sort. Maybe I'll take the calendar if I ever go back but some pics I took:

View media item 743262View media item 743261View media item 743259

the PB&J bacon cheeseburger there is awesome.

Love that Sandow is getting some shine in this match..Shame he's going to lose..

JTG has been using that neckbreaker variation for like 3 years, and Cena blatantly swipes it like nothing :lol: :smh:

does bret hart only have the 3 disc dvd set? or does he have multiple ones lke the rock and cena

any of yall peep tat GLOW documentary on Netflix.... brins back memory and it kinda sad at the end

He has two 3 disc sets. The first one came out a few years back with a documentary and The Dungeon collection DVD came out last year with just matches/interview. Also they have the 3 disc DVD on the whole Hart family as well.

Last edited:
2014 Predictions

- Samoa Joe aka Joseph The Samoan will make his WWE debut. (I've made this prediction for the last 3 years, one of these years I have to be right.
laugh.gif
)

- Naomi will win the Divas title

- Roman Reigns and Antonio Cesaro will disband from their respect teams and win singles title

- HBK will come out of retirement for "One More Match"

- JTG will make at least one appearance on Raw and also a PPV.

- Daniel Bryan will win the WWE World Heavyweight and have at least a 4+ month reign.

Last edited:
anything Zeb touches is gold.

I think the NAO are my favorite tag team ever. good to see them back.

Back
Top Bottom