Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2014 Predictions.
1. Roman reigns gets pushed into the main event for a wwe title shot.
2. Brock Lesnar does not lose a match.
3. The usos hold the tag titles.
4. Goldust turns heel on Cody before wrestlemania
5. CM Punk takes an extended break/retires.

Last edited:
MY 2014 WWE Predictions:
1. Paige debuts after Wrestlemania and wins the Diva's Championship
2. The entire summer is dedicated to CM Punk
3. Roman Reigns and Big E. Langston feud for the IC belt
4. Daniel Bryan wins the belt after Wrestlemania leadng to a program with Punk for Summerslam.
5. The WWE Network surpasses the 1 million subscribers they need to break even.
6. Sami Zayn debuts after Summerslam.

2014 predictions
1. John Morrison will be back in the WWE.
2. Matt Hardy will be ROH world champ.
3. Daniel Bryan will have a WWE champion run lasting over 3 months.
4. Wade Barrett back in the main event scene.
5. Alberto Del Rio will have a new gimmick.

2014 predictions
1. John Morrison will be back in the WWE.
2. Matt Hardy will be ROH world champ.
3. Daniel Bryan will have a WWE champion run lasting over 3 months.
4. Wade Barrett back in the main event scene.
5. Alberto Del Rio will have a new gimmick.

What gimmick would you give Alberto Del Rio? Would you change his name as well? I hope Barrett ends up back n the main event scene, they are wasting him.

Last edited:
TNA House Show in a gym.
1525201_493125177471215_2110527360_n.jpg

Went to a brunch spot in Astoria called Queens Comfort. Food was so so but they had alot of the old Galoob WWF figures and random wrestling figures besides other random pictures. Went into the bathroom and noticed they had an old school calendar from when they had the WWF magazine under Victory Sports or something of the sort. Maybe I'll take the calendar if I ever go back but some pics I took:

View media item 743262View media item 743261View media item 743259

@Degenerate423, glad you liked the Secret Santa gifts...how was that RF Shoot with Flair and Funk?

just got done listening to most recent MLW podcast. Best one in a long time with Samoa Joe keeping it real to Konnan. Even though he knows his company's in the crapper, he had no negative things to say being a company guy while Konnan was bashing it.

The majority of that roster should just be dispersed to Japan, ROH, and the Performance Center. I've been waiting on "Styin" Allen Jones, Rude Robertson, and Joseph The Samoan to make their WWE debuts for a long time now.

Got some Royal Rumble tickets over the weekend.

Never been to a live wrestling event, figured I shouldn't pass this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Last edited:
Just bought my shirts over the weekend when they had a 30% sale on authentic tees. Copped a Cesaro shirt :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom