Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And of course :lol:
8yNfcU6.jpg

2014 Predictions.

1. One of the top guys suffers a serious injury and is kept out for a significant amount of time.

2. Sheamus returns as a heel and has a run like he did when he first came to WWE. He will hold the WWE WHC Title at some point.

3. A WWE alumni passes (hope I'm wrong)

4. AJ Lee continues to dominate the Divas division and holds the strap for the majority of 2014.

5. Goldust wins the IC title and has a great run as a heel.

6. Ziggler turns heel and gets back in the main event scene and will have a significant role in the main event in 2014 but will not win the WWE WHC Title.

Last edited:
Predictions:

1. Batista wins the rumble and wins the WHC at wrestlemania.

2.The Rock will return for Survivor Series.

3. Big E will get a huge push and have a WHC match but lose.

4. Sheamus returns as a heel and contends for the Tag Team Titles with Bad New Barrett

5. Roman Reigns will be WHC by Summer Slam

6. Sting will finally sign with WWE and have a match with Taker. ( This is just more of a hopeful wish )

I enjoyed RAW last night.  It was great to see Jake the Snake.......that truly was a surprise.  I'll be going up to Pittsburgh for Royal Rumble in a few weeks.  I'm still checking to get backstage or VIP access. 

Just finished up last night's Raw on DVR.

Excellent show. Truly enjoyed it, but not sure if it was due to the DVR's fast forward capabilities.

Lawler's son bears a striking resemblance.

-Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion on Monday night prior to RAW in a match against Ryback that was taped for this week’s episode of Superstars.

WWE.com spoke to Dr. Chris Amann, who said:

“Unfortunately Dolph sustained a concussion during his match on the clothesline given to him by Ryback. We were able to evaluate him in the ring; he was having some confusion and disorientation. We took him back to the training room and confirmed a concussion. He’s currently feeling better but we’ll proceed with ImPACT testing and further evaluation to determine when we can get him back in the ring.”

Ziggler suffered a concussion last year that cut his World Heavyweight title reign short and kept him out of action for some time.

:smh: c'mon zigs...dude can't catch a break

Where can I see the latest Scott Hall update? Like pic/vid? Im hoping he comes back at the RR in the Razor gimmick.

Rybacks commentary was so hilarious.

Keep in mind that Jake was already working with DDP long before they got Hall on board. Plus he was in worse condition than Jake so his road to a healthy life is probably a little longer.

I know we're only a week into the year, but I don't think we'll see anything greater than Jake's return in 2014.

Keep in mind that Jake was already working with DDP long before they got Hall on board. Plus he was in worse condition than Jake so his road to a healthy life is probably a little longer.

I know we're only a week into the year, but I don't think we'll see anything greater than Jake's return in 2014.

I agree with you about Jake's return. Don't think anything can beat it. I named my son Jake in honor of one my favorite wrestler of all time. Maybe I'm bias. Either way, awesome ending to raw. Ambrose smile was hilarious.

Predictions!

(in no particular order)

1) El Torito and Hornswaggle will have a televised Extreme Rules Match

2) Rey Mysterio will retire

3) WWE wishes Zack Ryder well on his future endeavors

4) Eva Marie will win the WWE Divas title

5) Big E. Langston will win Money in the Bank

6) CM Punk wins the 2014 Royal Rumble

2014 Predictions

1. Alexander Rusev will hold a WWE title.

2. John Cena will tie Flair's World Title reigns.

3. Daniel Bryan will have a World Wrestling Entertainment World Heavyweight Championship title reign longer than 24 hours.

4. Jeff Hardy returns.

5. Antonio Cesaro will perform the big swing on Big Show.

6. 1 of the 3 members of The Shield will win MITB.

McFlyy you think you're joking when you say that, but it was like a month ago I saw some chick write what was basically a full on novel about what the Shield did to her :lol: :lol:

Jake :smokin

2014 Predictions

1. Sami Zayn would be called up to the main roster and feud with Daniel Bryan

2. Kalisto would be called up to the main roster and feud with Sin Cara

3. Daniel Bryan will be WWE Heavyweight Champion around Survivor Series

4. Cody Rhodes vs Goldust in a "Loser Retires match". Goldust loses to Cody.

5. Antonio Cesaro will feud with John Cena. The test of strength segments that come with it would be awesome.

6. Beth Phoenix would return to WWE

Last edited:
My 2014 Predictions.

1. Roman Reigns will defeat Dean Ambrose for the US Title at some point

2. AJ will remain Divas champ through Summerslam

3. Jake will enter the Rumble

4. Jericho will return, feud for the "undisputed championship", win it, lose it, retire

5. HOF Entrants: Ultimate Warrior, Rikishi, DX, Lita

HEAT ON WWE STAR, INJURY UPDATES ON THREE STARS, DIVA OUT SICK, ORIGINAL SIN CARA UPDATE AND MORE
By Mike Johnson on 2014-01-07 15:16:11
The Dolph Ziggler concussion last night was due to a stiff clothesline from Ryback during a match that will air on this week's Superstars. There's a lot of heat on Ryback as there's been continued complaints about being reckless in the ring, one of the reasons his pushes have been curtailed over the last year. The early reports we are getting is that Ziggler's concussion is not a mild one.
The word making the rounds backstage at Raw last night was that the contract for the original Sin Cara will expire in the next few weeks. He isn't expected back.

Brock Lesnar was 100% fine after his segment with Big Show last night. While he was limping from the ring, we are told it was Lesnar selling, not the sign of an injury.

Eva Marie was apparently sick over the past week. It was serious enough that she wasn't at Raw.

Whatever happened with Cody Rhodes' ankle last night, he's scheduled to work tonight's Smackdown taping, so it wasn't serious.

I am told Ranjin Singh being with Great Khali was a one time thing since it was "Old School" Raw.

Natalya will be featured in the new issue of Flex Magazine.

http://pwinsider.com/article/82667/...ck-original-sin-cara-update-and-more.html?p=1

gwEQ7.gif

Back
Top Bottom