Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Currently watching the Raw 20 DVD with my bro.

It's real dope. It's legit full episodes of Raw. Currently watching an episode from 1997 at MSG

Can't embed vids on my phone. But this low key makes up for WWE dropping the ball on him last year. Smiles all across my face man. Nothing but chills

Take notes Club
laugh.gif

Seeing that Michigan St vid legit brought a smile to my face.

I doubt WWE will acknowledge it since D-Bry is a Wyatt now.
eyes.gif

Why won't they let my dude cook.
mean.gif

:lol:

The light Wyatt's blowing out is Bryan's buzz.

I thought the same thing :lol: Knowing Vince and the "creative team's" spastic booking, I have no confidence at all they could do a slow burn and have a WM blowoff for the crowd to eat up a turn. But I have full confidence they can extinguish his heat, then act like he did something wrong.

Pretty much knew the writing was on the wall for Kaitlyn when she got engaged, and before then, had nothing for her after losing the title. Well, except for teaming with the same person she had been feuding with for months because of Total Divas.

2014 Predictions

-Roman Reigns will be WHC :nthat:
-Roman Reigns will team up with his cousins the USO at some point for a match or 2
-Bray Wyatt will be a main eventer
-Dolph Ziggler will leave WWE
-Undertaker will retire
-Cody and Goldy will fued

Last edited:
2014 Predictions

-Mae Young will pass away
-Lawler might pass away
-CM Punk will leave WWE
-Roman Reigns will be WHC :nthat:
-Roman Reigns will team up with his cousins the USO at some point for a match or 2
-Bray Wyatt will be a main eventer
-Dolph Ziggler will leave WWE
-Undertaker will retire
-Cody and Goldy will fued
-Aksana will become Divas Champion
-3MB will see future endeavors
-Batista will be WHC at Wrestlemania

Not a fan of predicting anyone passing away. Plus you got more than 6 on there. Jus sayin

Back
Top Bottom