Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll pay $60 up front for 6 months. Rather pay that all at once than do $10 a month

Rumor: Benoit will be in all the footage, unedited. They're getting around this by showing a disclaimer at the start of any footage he appears in.

Y'all don't think this WM/PPV deal is going to be limited do you? Like to the first 100k subsribers?

JB got me shook, night have to break out a WWE bot

LOL @ WWE Bot
:rofl:
Will gladly pay $10-15 per month especially if all PPVs are included in HD..

Id pay up to 20 a month maybe even 25 if it means ALL PPV/raw/smackdowns will be available. I can have my own little attitude era marathon. :pimp:

Plus I missed "summer of punk" so I'd be glad to catch up on that.

Finally got my internet back after 2 1/2 days and just caught up on the whole thread..Missed most of Raw due to the weather and it seems like it was pretty decent from the posts in this thread..

Predictions:

-The US/IC title will be merged, it will be called the IC title, and a new belt will be debuted..
-Shovel will win the WWE World Title and lose it to DBry..
-Ambrose wins the MITB match..
-Punk will lose the IC belt to Cesaro..
-HBK will have 1 more match..
-Spike TV will drop TNA for WWE Smackdown..

-Aj styles comes to wwe
-Big e langston main events 2 or more ppvs
-Brock lesnar wins the wwe champion and loses it within 2 months
-Shield faces the wyatt family sometime this year
-adr retires
-HHH has a match for the championship

Last edited:
Will Raw be on the network or will it stay on USA?

I aint tryin to be pay the $10-$15 monthly 
laugh.gif

But if Raw was on it and i got all the ppvs including Wrestlemania. I'd do the $10/month

When y'all talk about having all the PPVs, are you talking about all the past ones in their library? Or future ones?

Doesn't really make sense to advertise WM as free with a 6 month lock if all the PPVs end up being included

I wonder if Vince's next move is to call for netflix to take out their wwe stuff. Would push people to get the service.

Or does he leave it on netflix and use that exposure to run some kind of promo.

I wonder if Vince's next move is to call for netflix to take out their wwe stuff. Would push people to get the service.

Or does he leave it on netflix and use that exposure to run some kind of promo.

things have already started to come off netflix slowly.

Netflix pays for content so Idk if it would be wise completely dropping them. I could see WWE keeping their documentaries on Netflix and the more action oriented stuff will be scaled back.

I hope you can view it on different devices at once since I plan to split this with my bro

Using WWE network while I'm studying in the lab with the dual screens = pure piff

Back
Top Bottom