Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A.J.Verified account ‏@WWEAJLee
It’s official. Longest reigning Diva’s champ. 213 and counting.

tkCIa.gif

there are only 3 guys who can induct the warrior into the hof. nobody else

hulk hogan, sting, or chris jericho...

and if its chris jericho warrior should be allowed to press slam his *** off the stage

I love how Kane was the one with the key to the cage.

That was a fantastic callback to him tagging with Bryan/his loss at Summerslam.

I could see Bryan v. Taker at wrestlemania. Taker could have some alliance with the Wyatts due to their dark sides. It would create some interesting angles with Bryan and Kane (I think Kane will help Bryan out somewhere down the line) against the Wyatts and Taker.

Geez. 

Maybe Daniel slowed up the YES! chants bc of the concussion. And not b/c he was slowly gathering the crowd together in unison 

Though I think Bryan will have nothing to do with Taker for WM, I'd rather see them in a straight up face vs face match then having Taker as some Wyatt Fam leader. "It was me Bryan, it was me all along!!". No thanks

Where is Bryan going from here though?

I was just throwing the taker thing out there a possibility.

Is he gonna win the rumble, or even be in the rumble? If he faces Bray at RR, that leaves Bryan with no current storyline heading towards WM.

I'm watching "The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment" blu-ray. Pretty good so far.

Good to see all these old timers talking about the past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom