Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_mzf8kqATUx1sj4xr4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzf8kqATUx1sj4xr4o2_500.jpg

Switching gears, I gotta watch this week's Smackdown just for this..

Zeb is in a wheelchair and a neck brace after taking the KO Punch on Raw. The Real Americans almost let him go rolling down the ramp when they did the "we the people" line at the top of the ramp.

Damn Mae really is strong. They don't make em like they used to. Took a FREAKING powerbomb through a table from the top turnbuckle, and Bubba didn't hold back!

RIP

ok i havent watched wrestling in a looooooooooooooong time but im going to ask a serious question so no joke answers ok?

how in the blue hell is tna still on tv and how is that company still alive?

i was changing the channel on thursday and tna was on and i guess it was the ending because it involved a cluster **** of run ins of a bunch of jobber looking nobodies, a fruity looking ******, and dixie old *** carter

then i remeber reading on here that aj styles was done with the company but they have him in the main event on tna with what i guess is his final match?

So your telling me they run a company by having someone who is leaving look unbeatable by having 20 guys go out there trying to help the other guy beat him?

then have old flabby *** sting out there just wobbling around for no reason

like seriously who does that?

Concussion and all, I highly doubt that he'll miss RAW. He more than likely wont wrestle for a couple of weeks and might even miss the PPV but with how RAW ended last night, they would have to be dumb to keep dude off TV.

And seeing how D.Bry has wrestled with detached retinas, I think he can overcome a concussion pretty quick.

100%.

Watching Raw and the way it ended, WWE would be stupid not to push him to the moon. I can't remember anyone being more over then D Bry. He's more over then Punk at his high point in my opinion. WWE Universe is in the palm of D Bry's hand

Just thought of something. Now that Daniel Bryan is not part of the Wyatt family. How bout setting up a undertaker/Bryan program. We can say undertaker comes back as the monster villain that has been behind all the Wyatt actions and wanting revenge on the group that took him out....THE SHIELD! And that we get the Wyatt's taking on the shield at wm30 and the undertaker taking on Bryan because of how he rejected bray. I don't see the shield having a program leading into wm since punk will be feuding with trips.

Idk maybe I'm speaking outta my *** but I would just love to see a shield/Wyatt feud and undertaker/Bryan for the streak.

I just think at this point in his career.. there is no way the WWE would put UT in the heel role.

And I thought punks reaction couldn't be topped from money in the bank 2011 in chi. This dude was in Long Island and had the building shaking. I really wonder what they're next move is gonna be

Back
Top Bottom