Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

RAW is doing a great job of making me miss MNF
mean.gif

Shoulda watched Sleepy hollow

I don't understand where you guys are seeing a cluster F. It's pretty clear as day The Authority is paying back Team Cena now that they are back in power. I'm sure Ryback comeuppance is coming up in a few segments.

Wow. This episode has been subpar. Authority screwing dudes over again for the umpteenth time. **** is expired milk. Has me feeling sour. :x Y'all continue to spread the word about New Japan. WWE gonna have to feel the heat eventually...

I don't understand where you guys are seeing a cluster F. It's pretty clear as day The Authority is paying back Team Cena now that they are back in power. I'm sure Ryback comeuppance is coming up in a few segments.

True...all of them are getting buried

This just isn't entertaining. I don't think there's a problem with "getting" the story or not, the stories just plain suck.

Pretty obvious what the theme of tonight's show was going to be. It just isn't entertaining.

Wow. This episode has been subpar. Authority screwing dudes over again for the umpteenth time. **** is expired milk. Has me feeling sour.
sick.gif
Y'all continue to spread the word about New Japan. WWE gonna have to feel the heat eventually...
They rarely get the right combo of story + wrestling. But otherwise they'll give us a match we don't care about, or sacrifice having good wrestling for the sake of whatever story is ongoing. The writing is abysmal and hurts everyone involved except Cena and the McMahons

What other company willfully disparages their roster/staff for the sake of a story? 

WWE is just one big frat house

Back
Top Bottom