Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Let me just say the opening to this Raw is all the indication you need for Zayn, Neville, Kevin Owens, Finn Baylor, Itami and Charlotte and a few others need to be on the main roster. Just look at the collection of jaborni's in that ring...you get excited for about 5 of them...cmon

also...

Wade Barrett is 6'7"????
All with the exception of MAYBE Kevin Owens will get buried/horribly misused

Any doctors on here? Had the flu for a week, it's gone but it left me with a back ache. Don't tell me it's meningitis.

Let me just say the opening to this Raw is all the indication you need for Zayn, Neville, Kevin Owens, Finn Baylor, Itami and Charlotte and a few others need to be on the main roster. Just look at the collection of jaborni's in that ring...you get excited for about 5 of them...cmon

also...

Wade Barrett is 6'7"????
They will come to the main roster and then what?

OMG we got rid of shump and JR.

I don't know about Phil man
Dat low key Laker sabatoge. Jeanie sent him there to destroy the structure from within.
laugh.gif
Just like her and Jim's relationship.
mean.gif
like they need sabotage to be bad
eyes.gif

BRUH if the Knicks didnt get that first rd pick in that trade im :rofl:

Cavs evil tho lol

Anyways lol at the Bellas getting that jobber entrance

Any doctors on here? Had the flu for a week, it's gone but it left me with a back ache. Don't tell me it's meningitis.

Take some asprine and get some sleep. If you still have the pain see a doctor or go to a walk in clinic.

I'm a unemployed pharmacist, but I still got my license :lol:

Nattie is looking good..Paige has her tongue out 24/7 and I'd love to give her what she's craving

Back
Top Bottom