Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

who are all the ntwt champions?

i feel we're dealing with a territory system with multiple claims

...sort of like when ken patera simultaneously held the wwf intercontinental title & nwa missouri heavyweight title

All I know is im your UNITED STATES champion!

laugh.gif

...sort of like when ken patera simultaneously held the wwf intercontinental title & nwa missouri heavyweight title

Been saying it. The system is rigged to where the new guys are Dolph ziggler and all the old guys are Cena. They won't put us over.

Green Rhino is the Mike Tenay of old school references in here.

I still don't believe that Curtis Axel is in anyway shape or form related to Mr. Perfect, let alone his son.

I've been saying this ever since he debuted :lol: dude has not a single discernable quality his father had.

Y'all ain't ever taking me and JDC's belts..We've gotta be the longest running tag team chamrwcofniaeT history..We go all the way back to the "Club's the head booker" days..

I think I'm IC champ, but like the WWE, I dont recognize it much

I've been saying this ever since he debuted :lol: dude has not a single discernable quality his father had.
I think I'm IC champ, but like the WWE, I dont recognize it much
Yeah you still got the IC belt. You beat me but I didn't get washed out like our first encounter. :lol:

Im in for the second rumble pool if it's still open. I'll also put up a Bryan Danielson ROH DVD for the prize winner of one of the pools.

Back
Top Bottom