Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

If yall do another Rumble pool, ill be in it. If not its cool. I never participate in the events in here lol. So I guess I'll try to start now

No Main Event next week.

Will be the Royal Rumble Lottery Special instead.

Don't know why you'd show Superstars getting their numbers. Kinda takes away from it IMO. Won't be watching.

Supposedly, they cancelled ME due to UK getting the Network :rolleyes

How does this sound: Authority someone "rehires" Ziggs, Ryback and Rowan lets them enter the RR. Ziggs is #1 and the others #2 and #3 and the countdown won't begin until one of them is eliminated.

No love for me in the NT rumble
mean.gif

House show or a tape showing of a future episode?

House show. Super jelly. This is the first time besides mania week they leave Florida/Georgia/Louisiana for a house show. Looks like their testing it. NY please lord.

Nxt is today btw guys!

Last edited:
About to take lil bro in for the doctors decision. MediCal takes a while to approve things. :smh: fortunately it wasn't a fully ruptured Achilles, and today they determine if he has surgery depending on the severity. I told y'all something similar last week and insurance held everything up. :smh:

About to take lil bro in for the doctors decision. MediCal takes a while to approve things. :smh: fortunately it wasn't a fully ruptured Achilles, and today they determine if he has surgery depending on the severity. I told y'all something similar last week and insurance held everything up. :smh:

Damn :smh: they slackin.

Hope everything goes smoothly from this point on

Paging 4wrestling 4wrestling for RR Pool; a la last year when we had a crazy amount of participants and everyone that wanted to participate could.

Last edited:
This came up on my Youtube feed for some reason. Guess they can see what pr0n i watch 
nerd.gif

Chyna can and always will get it with her oversized ****oris 
pimp.gif

I'll tally those that didn't get in and if we have enough I can do another pool. I'll need help with prizes though if we doin another pool. I can have one with the regulars and the other with the last sign ups and lurkers that wanna get in.

Last edited:

Man kick one of the lurkers give the homie @af1 1982 a spot.
If you guys want you can vote or elect for a lurker to get kicked. Of the list I only see 1 or 2
 That's some Real World Challenge type bullying 
laugh.gif

If you guys want you can vote or elect for a lurker to get kicked. Of the list I only see 1 or 2
What about me! What about Cashflow! *sulks and sits in the corner of the ring*
avy change..

28_WWE-Encyclopedia2203_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
af1 and i demand a spot in the rumble - we are an integral part of the NTWT.

alleniversonfan01
bigpat630
kb8 3qwick

]

Last edited:
Yeah man. And he was about to try out to walk on for a college soon. :x he's been super positive though. So that in turn helps me not be so down for him. Again thanks to anyone that has sent positive words. :nthat:

Lol can't be mad at the jobbers,they did what any up and comer trying to get a name in the biz would do.but I'm def cool with kicking a few of them jabronis out

I'll tally those that didn't get in and if we have enough I can do another pool. I'll need help with prizes though if we doin another pool. I can have one with the regulars and the other with the last sign ups and lurkers that wanna get in.
I'll quote this again in case yall didn't read. Cause that seems to be a problem for some of yall

Back
Top Bottom