Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

WAIT YALL STARTING RR ENTRIES??
wrestlg-WWE-in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-947.gif

IN

@Peep Game
 are those the Nike Air Hustle Loyalty and Respect IIs?
Took me a second to get this... I was like, there's only one shoe in the pic... And I'm pretty sure Nike has sold $75 b-ball shoes entitled: Air Hustle (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5), Air Loyalty (1 and 2), and the Air Respect (1)....
laugh.gif
 I shouldve just called them the Nike Air Juan Chena IIIs instead

Da American Badass of NT 
nthat.gif

Perfect example of a BUTTerface. In that case I'll stick with potato face

Last edited:
aight fellas...here's the list so far based on when you posted. so far we got 23 entrants! (that was quick!) 7 more left! as soon as i get 30 i'll randomize your numbers and post it here. if I don't get the remaining 7... based on the list from myself all the way down to @meangene45 will get an extra # entrant.

ALSO! much appreciated to @degenerate423 and bigpat630 bigpat630 for helping with gifts. again yall don't have to but thanks for helping out. below are the gifts so as of now i got 2 helping...

-WINNER of the rumble
-first eliminated
-last eliminated
-shortest time in the rumble
-longest time in the rumble

Last edited:
aight fellas...here's the list so far based on when you posted. so far we got 23 entrants! (that was quick!) 7 more left! as soon as i get 30 i'll randomize your numbers and post it here. if I don't get the remaining 7... based on the list from myself all the way down to @meangene45 will get an extra # entrant.

ALSO! much appreciated to @degenerate423 and bigpat630 bigpat630 for helping with gifts. again yall don't have to but thanks for helping out. below are the gifts so as of now i got 2 helping...

-WINNER of the rumble
-first eliminated
-last eliminated
-shortest time in the rumble
-longest time in the rumble

Count me in Son.

I was talking ab the regulars like DEEP SEA and Case

gotcha... alright i'll PM the regulars to see if they want in... i'll still take sign ups if anyone want in in case the regulars don't wanna participate

4 spots left...
i'll PM the following...
@casekicks
@dcallamerican
@jdcurt2
@gotholesinmysocks

as of now entrants are ALL FULL! feel free to sign up incase one of these 4 backs out!

Last edited:
Aight let me right my wrongs...

I'll put em in da spoiler

MKXMDLv.gif

2Y9B2x4.gif

tFs6oiT.gif

WL32dVL.gif

http://i.imgur.com/vg4tkRX.gif/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hg7Zb9H.gif

f8H4xvp.gif

X5toB0i.jpg

that tounge tho...