Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Alright so far here's the list.

-22stylez
-degenerate423

All entry's will be at random. Any duplicates will go to those in the order of signing up with me so if we had 28 entrees the extra two will go to myself and degenerate. If I get 15 everyone will get two numbers.
Meangene45

tumblr_m9sc0vx1wz1relfhqo2_250.gif

I'm in

Aight I'll tally the list in the order of your posts.

As of now there will be 5 chances to get a prize.

If your entrant # has the following.

-WINS the rumble.
-first elminated.
-last eliminated.
-shortest time in the rumble.
-longest time in the rumble.

Of course your prize WILL be wrestling related.

If anyone wants to help with prizes that'd be much accepted. If I get some help there may be a prize if your entrant is in the final 4. I'll look around the house for any wrestling related prizes. As I'm sure I will. :smile: if not enough prizes I can buy a few things. Got something in mind already if you drew someone with the shortest time. :wink: I'm sure only person that will enjoy it is Meangene45 Meangene45 :lol:

Trust me fellas. These will be some good gifts. Damn come to think of. JD I still haven't gotten my gifts yet!! We got a tracking? I got a pm from him that I responded to but he never replied back :lol: all good if he didn't come through.

Last edited:
Damn a lot of you lurkers are comin outta the woodworks :lol: I've never seen some of yall post in here before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom