Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

roll.gif
at DC thinking Tista rapes women.

To my knowledge, he was hitting it on the regular. Morrison knew. Melina knew Morrison knew and she kept doing it. Yet he kept her around and never confronted Tista about it. 

Basically, Morrison is a little *****

On one hand it looks like there is a struggle to fill the void left by Punk...

On the other hand it does seem like all it took for a bunch of jobbers to get TV time was for Punk to leave...

:rofl: at DC thinking Tista rapes women.

To my knowledge, he was hitting it on the regular. Morrison knew. Melina knew Morrison knew and she kept doing it. Yet he kept her around and never confronted Tista about it. 

I mean for the last 3 weeks yall dudes kept saying Punk better hide AJ from him. I thought he raped them LOL.

Man, that is messed up. Damn Morrison. Damn that is a messed up situation.

:rofl: at DC thinking Tista rapes women.

And this is the exact reason good old Vince lost all respect for the cat...Didn't stand up for himself and just kept letting Botox-ista smash...

And that was.......................

He received heat at a 6 person tag match in which he partnered with snookie (peep's love) & trish. Melina didn't like trish and basically told him to not hug her after the match. After the match, he pushed trish away which pissed off officials.

Yea I forgot how good Melina looked.

What ever happened to that sexy black girl Krystal. Man she was vicious.

Yea I forgot how good Melina looked.

What ever happened to that sexy black girl Krystal. Man she was vicious.

Yea Kristal was too legit. :pimp: :pimp:

Along with the Lashley factor (hated him), I remember some heart attack angle with Teddy Long that set up her eventual release a few yrs back.

Last edited:
2014 NTWT Royal Rumble PPV Prediction Contest Results
  • A huge turnout of 102 entries!
  • 1000 total possible points
  • Average score of 499.75
  • 24% correctly predicted 4 matches (despite WWE officially announcing 4 matches for the PPV)
  • 62% correctly predicted Daniel Bryan v Bray Wyatt to open the PPV
  • 96% correctly predicted Brock Lesnar to beat The Big Show.  63% corrected 1 F5.
  • 23% correctly predicted Bray Wyatt to d Daniel Bryan.
  • 88% correctly predicted Randy Orton to leave as WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
  • 16% correctly predicted Daniel Bryan would NOT be in the Royal Rumble.  62% correctly predicted Jake Roberts would not be in the Rumble.  83% correctly predicted Sheamus would be in the Rumble.  There were 11 fools that predicted Sting would be in the Rumble.
  • 76% correctly predicted Batista would enter 21-30.  66% correctly predicted Roman Reigns would enter 11-20.  
  • 38% correctly predicted the longest Rumble entrant would last 40:01-50:00 (CM Punk)
  • 15% correctly predicted the shortest Rumble entrant would last 16-25 seconds (JBL)
  • 6% correctly predicted the entrant with the most eliminations would have 12 (Roman Reigns)
  • 79% correctly predicted CM Punk would have the longest time in the Rumble.  1% predicted Seth Rollins who was #2.
  • 41% correctly predicted OTHER as the shortest entrant in the Rumble.  27% predicted Xavier Woods who ended up not even being in the Rumble.
  • 64% correctly predicted Roman Reigns would have the most eliminations.
  • 49% correctly predicted Batista as the winner of the Royal Rumble.  36% predicted Daniel Bryan, and 8% predicted CM Punk.
Congrats to the Royal Rumble winner... Meangene45 with a score of 785, beating out the 2nd place finisher by 45 points.

I've decided this year that since Elimination Chamber has become the 4th biggest PPV of the year (ahead of Survivor Series), it will now be worth 1000 points as well!  Survivor Series will remain worth 1000 points along with Summerslam.  WrestleMania is worth 2000, and all other PPVs are worth 500.

...   ... 

Back
Top Bottom