Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

are all the wrestlers in the outside matches excluded from the rumble? how's that work?

rumble on last?
Most rumbles Ived watch the wrestlers who had matches in the card would still be in the match. The good ones will sell the injuries too and I think it's better if its on last

D Bryan won 9 years straight as far as Wrestling Observer Most Technical Wrestler.
This was also one of the few(if not only) WWE matches that even made the Observer Top Ten Matches. :lol: We are all entitled to opinions but facts and critics probably have a little more overall sway in the logical argument category.

Man it's not even worth it. He was just bored. Lost all credibility when he called bryan a tweener. I haven't heard bryan geta single boo since that 3 week "heel" turn when he joined the waytt's.

D Bryan won 9 years straight as far as Wrestling Observer Most Technical Wrestler.
This was also one of the few(if not only) WWE matches that even made the Observer Top Ten Matches. :lol: We are all entitled to opinions but facts and critics probably have a little more overall sway in the logical argument category.

and I'm telling you that according to my eyes, he did not look fluid that match.

maybe it was him selling the kayfabe shoulder injury,

maybe he was having trouble with Hunter's size,

but whatever the case he didn't look that great.

Lol new guys stirring the pot,i love it get the blood flowing before the rumble bros.anyway dbry is my guy dude can wrestle.straight up.only concern was charisma but hes been good wit the promos and gets me hype when he wrestles,other than him,theres seth whose at the top right now also.my other top 2 right now are jeans and sad batman (counting only main roster)

Cant wait,for the migos return but,not if he screws seth smh

Thanks to Jules Allen for sending in the following:

According to MetsFan4Ever of Reddit.com, a former WWE employee who maintains contact with people in the organization, WWE officials have had serious discussions of Johnson making a surprise appearance in the Royal Rumble Match and ultimately winning it. This would lead to Johnson facing Brock Lesnar in the main event at WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara, California.

MetsFan4Ever was also told that if the deal falls through, Johnson was willing to at least make an appearance on the show. This could include putting Roman Reigns over in a backstage segment.

He also says that WWE officials have considered having Bray Wyatt win the Royal Rumble Match. Many people in WWE have high hopes for Wyatt and “feel the sky is the limit for him.”

MetsFan4Ever added there has been talks of Sheamus returning to WWE tonight in the Royal Rumble Match, but as of last night, he was at home in Florida.

Lol new guys stirring the pot,i love it get the blood flowing before the rumble bros.anyway dbry is my guy dude can wrestle.straight up.only concern was charisma but hes been good wit the promos and gets me hype when he wrestles,other than him,theres seth whose at the top right now also.my other top 2 right now are jeans and sad batman (counting only main roster)

Cant wait,for the migos return but,not if he screws seth smh

"new guys"

:lol:

yeah I'm a layman when it comes to this era of wrestling, without a doubt.

but def not a new guy.

Please don't tell me the Orton/Seth thing is real

Why can't they just let Seth flourish man

Why

If Sheamus didn't befriend HHH, he would not have been champ

Look at this weak *** way he won the title man :lol: :lol:. This dude was feuding with Goldust on WWECW for like a month, then he's beating Cena in this lame fashion for his 1st title maybe a month afterwards

Thanks to Jules Allen for sending in the following:

According to MetsFan4Ever of Reddit.com, a former WWE employee who maintains contact with people in the organization, WWE officials have had serious discussions of Johnson making a surprise appearance in the Royal Rumble Match and ultimately winning it. This would lead to Johnson facing Brock Lesnar in the main event at WrestleMania 31 in Santa Clara, California.

MetsFan4Ever was also told that if the deal falls through, Johnson was willing to at least make an appearance on the show. This could include putting Roman Reigns over in a backstage segment.

He also says that WWE officials have considered having Bray Wyatt win the Royal Rumble Match. Many people in WWE have high hopes for Wyatt and “feel the sky is the limit for him.”

MetsFan4Ever added there has been talks of Sheamus returning to WWE tonight in the Royal Rumble Match, but as of last night, he was at home in Florida.

Huge if true.

Back
Top Bottom