Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I need the countdown to entrant 30 to begin and once it hits double zeros...

Brock walking around the dining commons saying "O'Doyle Rules" 
roll.gif
Son I was just watching Billy Madison 
roll.gif

Man the Rock is washed up, dude just doesn't have the hunger anymore.

Dude's mic skills have evaporated completely, straight struggle bars.

And he's gained far too much muscle mass.

His last stint it was glaringly clear that both his ring skills and his athleticism have deteriorated.

He's still strong as a bull, hell stronger than he's ever been really, but he just can't move around like he used to.

His stamina isn't there, the flexibility isn't there, and the ring ability has just atrophied.

I mean really, you couldn't have watched prime Rock and now Rock and tell me he hasn't lost it, like almost completely.

View media item 1369732

Re-upped the Network for a month to watch tonight... $9.99

First time in a while I'll be able to sit down and watch the product. Have caught maybe two hours total of RAW over the last two months. AMPED up for tonight though.

Carry from what standpoint? 

Carrying and someone playing the underdog/play from behind are NOT the same thing.

Carrying in terms of wrestling.

Triple H looked far better executing than Bryan did.

I know Bryan had his kayfabe shoulder injury but in spite of that he just didn't look fluid. He looked outright awkward trying to land some moves on the much larger Hunter and I thought Hunter did a great job really selling those moves for Bryan because in my eyes, Bryan didn't do a great job making them look sellable.

Son is trolling not even gonna give him a quote b :smh:

not trolling at all, why can't you handle an opinion?

because that's all I'm expressing.

I don't see the hype around DB, he's a tweener and really not the most skilled tweener or smallish wrestler I've seen, not even by a mile.

I know Bryan had his kayfabe shoulder injury but in spite of that he just didn't look fluid. He looked outright awkward trying to land some moves on the much larger Hunter and I thought Hunter did a great job really selling those moves for Bryan because in my eyes, Bryan didn't do a great job making them look sellable.
ok

View media item 1304816

i agree that d bry's small size makes him look awkward sometimes...

for example on raw or smackdown this week....

he was wrestling kane, they were outside the ring & d bry came from behind and pushed kane into a ring pole

it looked like d bry is so small & weak he couldn't push kane into ring post if the corporate one was on roller skates

like a child trying to push an adult out of a chair or something

i agree that d bry's small size makes him look awkward sometimes...

for example on raw or smackdown this week....

he was wrestling kane, they were outside the ring & d bry came from behind and pushed kane into a ring pole

it looked like d bry is so small & weak he couldn't push kane into ring post if the corporate one was on roller skates

like a child trying to push an adult out of a chair or something

and that's my thing, I've seen small guys, HBK, Chris Benoit, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, who in their primes never needed anyone to sell **** for them.

They carried their own weight and then some.

That's why I cut Bryan zero slack because he deserves none. If he's as good as people make him out to be why is he struggling every time I watch him. Believe me I TRY to see the hype, I do, I just can't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom