Wrestling Thread Jan 17-23 | 1/23 Former WWF Champ Arrested (Drugs) | NTWT Members/Predictions p15

Two things in this video...

First, Michael Cole's reaction to R-Truth's entrance @ 0:20
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Second, Michael Tarver is randomly standing next to Vickie over the fallen Teddy Long @ 2:25.

xchrisv56x channel on justin tv is replaying some excellent Raws leading up to WM15. Just a heads up.

xchrisv56x channel on justin tv is replaying some excellent Raws leading up to WM15. Just a heads up.

^ I've been watching old Nitros all day on that site

roll.gif
@ the "sloppy seconds" chant direct at the Jarretts on impact

^ I've been watching old Nitros all day on that site

roll.gif
@ the "sloppy seconds" chant direct at the Jarretts on impact

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Second, Michael Tarver is randomly standing next to Vickie over the fallen Teddy Long @ 2:25.

peep rasputia's cousin in the background
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

peep rasputia's cousin in the background
laugh.gif

So I'm not the only one that watch old Nitros on that site? Nice.
laugh.gif

I'll be watching iMPACT when I get bored with these Raws. I won't be going anywhere tonight. Bad hangover. Feels bad man.

So I'm not the only one that watch old Nitros on that site? Nice.
laugh.gif

I'll be watching iMPACT when I get bored with these Raws. I won't be going anywhere tonight. Bad hangover. Feels bad man.

Kurt Angle Rushed Home from European Tour
--Kurt Angle rushed back to Pittsburgh from the European tour last night when he got a phone call that his pregnant fiance, actress Giovanna Yannotti, had been rushed to the hospital with extremely high blood pressure and passed out.  The doctors felt it necessary to induce labor and she gave birth to Giuliana Marie Angle, a 5.5 pound 18 inch long baby.  The baby is said to be doing well, although she is about three weeks premature.  At last word, the mother was still in intensive care with doctors today attempting to get her blood pressure under control. 

Scary stuff.  Hope the mother and baby are ok.

Kurt Angle Rushed Home from European Tour
--Kurt Angle rushed back to Pittsburgh from the European tour last night when he got a phone call that his pregnant fiance, actress Giovanna Yannotti, had been rushed to the hospital with extremely high blood pressure and passed out.  The doctors felt it necessary to induce labor and she gave birth to Giuliana Marie Angle, a 5.5 pound 18 inch long baby.  The baby is said to be doing well, although she is about three weeks premature.  At last word, the mother was still in intensive care with doctors today attempting to get her blood pressure under control. 

Scary stuff.  Hope the mother and baby are ok.

Speaking of Nitro.....

--Diamond Dallas Page on his twitter account hinted that he may be hosting an upcoming Best of Nitro DVD put out by WWE.

Speaking of Nitro.....

--Diamond Dallas Page on his twitter account hinted that he may be hosting an upcoming Best of Nitro DVD put out by WWE.

Crazy stuff. Hope all is okay with the Angle fam.

Interested in seeing how WWE puts together the Best of Nitro DVD.

Crazy stuff. Hope all is okay with the Angle fam.

Interested in seeing how WWE puts together the Best of Nitro DVD.

I knew that was Tarver when I was watching SD.  Dude looks a lot different w/o the mask.  I hope he ends up in Corre... they could use another person with mic skills.

I knew that was Tarver when I was watching SD.  Dude looks a lot different w/o the mask.  I hope he ends up in Corre... they could use another person with mic skills.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

You're right, I was actually surprised by Tarver's mic skills.  But he's awful in the ring.  Maybe the worst anyone in Nexus other than Otunga.

Otunga and Slater need to be future endeavored.

You're right, I was actually surprised by Tarver's mic skills.  But he's awful in the ring.  Maybe the worst anyone in Nexus other than Otunga.

Eh, I wouldn't say Tarver was "awful"...his moveset is real limited and that KO punch he had as a finisher was wiped out since Big Show had it. At least he made sure to be animated in the ring and show off a mean streak...he's more believable as a heel than some of those other cornballs in Nexus/Corre.

As as the underlings...it goes Gabriel (has star potential, will do nice as singles babyface) > Husky > Skip > Big Zeke > Tarver > Otunga > McGillicutty > Slater (yeah he's THAT !@%***$ wack to me...I got Otunga over him)

Eh, I wouldn't say Tarver was "awful"...his moveset is real limited and that KO punch he had as a finisher was wiped out since Big Show had it. At least he made sure to be animated in the ring and show off a mean streak...he's more believable as a heel than some of those other cornballs in Nexus/Corre.

As as the underlings...it goes Gabriel (has star potential, will do nice as singles babyface) > Husky > Skip > Big Zeke > Tarver > Otunga > McGillicutty > Slater (yeah he's THAT !@%***$ wack to me...I got Otunga over him)

I wouldn't mind keeping Otunga around, but Slater needs to go. At the least, get out of Nexus. The guy is worthless and looks like a pansy.

I wouldn't mind keeping Otunga around, but Slater needs to go. At the least, get out of Nexus. The guy is worthless and looks like a pansy.

Back
Top Bottom