Wrestling Thread Jan 17-23 | 1/23 Former WWF Champ Arrested (Drugs) | NTWT Members/Predictions p15

toine2983 wrote:

Looking forward to his new book too.

This. I'm really looking forward to his new book.

BTW toine. I'll be in the Caribbean this week. How's the weather?

b3wemo.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

toine2983 wrote:

Don't know where you're going, but over here it'll be in the high 70s/low 80s this week.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

toine2983 wrote:

Don't know where you're going, but over here it'll be in the high 70s/low 80s this week.

Kurt Angle's Fiancee Doing Better
--We don't have any details at the moment but it is expected that Kurt Angle's fiance, actress Giovanna Yannotti, will be making a full recovery from passing out and having to induce labor yesterday. She is still hospitalized as of today.  His daughter was born three weeks premature and is doing well.

Kurt Angle's Fiancee Doing Better
--We don't have any details at the moment but it is expected that Kurt Angle's fiance, actress Giovanna Yannotti, will be making a full recovery from passing out and having to induce labor yesterday. She is still hospitalized as of today.  His daughter was born three weeks premature and is doing well.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Mister916

I didn't know Todd Grisham also does commentary for dog shows.
I saw that to.
laugh.gif
Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I caught that too. Oddly enough one of the dogs he announced was named Kane.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by Mister916

I didn't know Todd Grisham also does commentary for dog shows.
I saw that to.
laugh.gif
Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I caught that too. Oddly enough one of the dogs he announced was named Kane.
laugh.gif

Juest read the creative team is thinking of reuniting Rated RKO after the Rumble..suppose to be in a tag match this week on Smackdown against Miz and Ziggler

Juest read the creative team is thinking of reuniting Rated RKO after the Rumble..suppose to be in a tag match this week on Smackdown against Miz and Ziggler

Back
Top Bottom