Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You need to starting posting regularly again.
laugh.gif
I will definitely try to. With The Great One cutting promos on Cena, Booker on commentary, and Scott Steiner back in TNA, I have to start watching again.

I am also on board the Mistico hype train.

EDIT: At least people try to sell the punt and are out of action for decent amount of time, unlike when Cena got up two minutes after a punt and walked around the ring looking disappointed after losing to Orton in Hell In A Cell 2009.

"The only thing I sell is merchandise. See you at the next PPV Randy." - Botchamania 102.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You need to starting posting regularly again.
laugh.gif
I will definitely try to. With The Great One cutting promos on Cena, Booker on commentary, and Scott Steiner back in TNA, I have to start watching again.

I am also on board the Mistico hype train.

EDIT: At least people try to sell the punt and are out of action for decent amount of time, unlike when Cena got up two minutes after a punt and walked around the ring looking disappointed after losing to Orton in Hell In A Cell 2009.

"The only thing I sell is merchandise. See you at the next PPV Randy." - Botchamania 102.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know how WWE will likely spin it though.  The Miz will say he won the tag titles by himself, and then he took out Cena, and Cena lost the match and the titles. 
Good call again, 4dub.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I know how WWE will likely spin it though.  The Miz will say he won the tag titles by himself, and then he took out Cena, and Cena lost the match and the titles. 
Good call again, 4dub.

And the awful comedy is right back again 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Much more boos than I would expect in a place like Buffalo.

I wore that Cena shirt to the gym tonight, bought it at Royal Rumble, and felt pretty awesome about myself

I wore that Cena shirt to the gym tonight, bought it at Royal Rumble, and felt pretty awesome about myself

And the awful comedy is right back again 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Much more boos than I would expect in a place like Buffalo.

I'm sorry. I don't watch WWF often, but as I was reading this thread, I have a quick questions for regulars:

1. Is Sting coming to WWF?
2. Why is Undertaker fighting HHH?

PO

Back
Top Bottom