Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Shots at God?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

did lawler just have a heart attack or something? why he just stop talking?
I know I'm quoting this late (when King was promoting Rock being on the show later on)....but I caught this too. I think he said too much and Vince cut him off...King already telling us Rock was @ his crib which kills the suspense for the audience if he would show up in the arena or not.

YEAH, LET'S GET THE LITTLE KIDS TO CHEER FOR BREAKING SOMEONE'S NECK AND MAKING THEM EAT THROUGH A STRAW!!!!! WOOOOOOO BABYFACE ORTON!!!

Originally Posted by The Minister

did lawler just have a heart attack or something? why he just stop talking?
I know I'm quoting this late (when King was promoting Rock being on the show later on)....but I caught this too. I think he said too much and Vince cut him off...King already telling us Rock was @ his crib which kills the suspense for the audience if he would show up in the arena or not.

YEAH, LET'S GET THE LITTLE KIDS TO CHEER FOR BREAKING SOMEONE'S NECK AND MAKING THEM EAT THROUGH A STRAW!!!!! WOOOOOOO BABYFACE ORTON!!!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

CM Punk beat John Morrison in a nothing match with both men selling injuries from the Elimination Chamber the night before.  After the match, CM Punk called out Randall Keith Orton.  He told him The Nexus were not there tonight.  He then said Randy Orton didn't deserve to wrestle him at Mania.  Punk said that he would injure Orton so badly before Mania that Orton would either not be able to compete, or he would just not want to face Punk.  Orton came through the crowd and attacked Punk.  Punk bailed and even though he said Nexus wasn't there, Nexus did save Punk in the aisle.  Punk's promo was great.  If I were booking, Punk try to have one member of Nexus beat Orton each week.  Orton would beat and take out each one, until it finally came to Punk vs Orton at Mania.  Yes, it would make the rest of Nexus look like geeks, but they already are geeks, so who cares.  The other problem is, WWE is not ready to job out Mason Ryan yet despite his terribleness and lack of potential.

Now that's how it's done, GHIMS.  Take notes.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

CM Punk beat John Morrison in a nothing match with both men selling injuries from the Elimination Chamber the night before.  After the match, CM Punk called out Randall Keith Orton.  He told him The Nexus were not there tonight.  He then said Randy Orton didn't deserve to wrestle him at Mania.  Punk said that he would injure Orton so badly before Mania that Orton would either not be able to compete, or he would just not want to face Punk.  Orton came through the crowd and attacked Punk.  Punk bailed and even though he said Nexus wasn't there, Nexus did save Punk in the aisle.  Punk's promo was great.  If I were booking, Punk try to have one member of Nexus beat Orton each week.  Orton would beat and take out each one, until it finally came to Punk vs Orton at Mania.  Yes, it would make the rest of Nexus look like geeks, but they already are geeks, so who cares.  The other problem is, WWE is not ready to job out Mason Ryan yet despite his terribleness and lack of potential.

Now that's how it's done, GHIMS.  Take notes.

the hell is the point of nexus anyway

might as well disband

the oddities > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nexus > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > corre

the hell is the point of nexus anyway

might as well disband

the oddities > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > nexus > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > corre

Back
Top Bottom