Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

I mean, I laughed about it before but...
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Smh if Triple H wins then Edge beats him later tonight and they both gain another title reign.

Good crowd btw
laugh.gif
That looks very possible right now
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
Edge and HHH are gonna catch up to Flair by next year's Wrestlemania...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

I can't even give props to WWE for the swerve they pulled off...this dude Edge has had 3 different titlereigns in less than 3 months.

All of this is only going to devalue the belts...$$!% is looking like WCW out here, with the constant title changes.
eyes.gif

5 different title reigns in a little over a year...wow.

So...what does this mean for Wrestlemania? [Puff] It's all ##@*%# up now...! [/Puff]

Hmmm...I think it will be at WM:

Orton vs Triple H
Cena vs Edge vs Mysterio
HBK vs Taker
Jericho vs Austin
MITB Match
Christian vs Swagger vs Dreamer vs Finlay

pimp.gif

HHH may want to get off the sinking ship. Rumors are MyNetworkTV may not make it through 2009.
[h2]My Network TV will show mostly reruns in the fall[/h2]By DAVID BAUDER
AP Television Writer

NEW YORK - My Network TV said it will essentially get out of the business of presenting original programming except for professional wrestling, a sign of how the economy is hurting the television business.

The network, created for stations left adrift when the old WB and UPN network combined to form the CW, will also turn its Saturday night schedule over to the local affiliates and stations owned by the parent News Corp, it announced Monday.

It will abandon the traditional broadcast television model, where networks pay a licensing fee to programming producers and attempt to make money be selling ad time within those shows. Instead, it will acquire primarily established programs in which the producers sell half of the advertising time and My Network gets half the cut.

Except for its "Friday Night Smackdown" wresting series, My Network's most popular show, the only other series it has committed to for next fall is two hours of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" reruns. My Network will also have a movie night.

"Times are changing," network President Greg Meidel said Monday. "Let's face it, the advertising environment is not as healthy as it was six months ago or a year ago and I think we're out in front of some of our competitors here."

Relatively inexpensive programming already fills My Network's schedule, including a video collection, "The World's Funniest Moments," hosted by Arsenio Hall; the reality show "Jail," about newly incarcerated inmates; and "Breaking the Magician's Code." It also airs a remake of "The Twilight Zone."

The future of all of those shows are in doubt, unless its producers want to play by My Network's new rules.

Those rules favor reruns of established shows on other networks. Shows such as "House" do better in cable reruns than many of My Network TV's original fare.

Meidel insisted that My Network is not becoming strictly a rerun network.

This taker/michaels match i think will not happen.

Michaels is made to be Mr. Wrestlemania. He has Never been in MITB (Neither has Cena but I do not think it would happen)

Michaels in MITB, wins, and has the opportunity to be a champ one more time.

Orton vs Triple H
Cena vs Edge vs Mysterio

HBK vs Taker
Jericho vs Austin
MITB Match

pimp.gif

How would that work? That would mean HHH goes to Raw or Orton goes to Smackdown AND Edge goes to RAW or Mysterio and Cena go to Smackdown... aw man I'mconfused. Just unite the damn brands, make it one belt and call it a day.
smh.gif

Christian vs. Swagger should happen on ECW. Let Christian be in MITB. MITB should be Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Mr Kennedy (he'llbe back by then... I think), Jeff or Matt, and Evan Bourne. I'd pay money to see that match.

I'm not impressed by Edge and Triple GOD's title reigns because Jeff Jarrett got 13 World Title reigns......enough said.

The WWE is looking like TNA right now.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think one of the wrestling news sites had a story of a ad running in the area that raw is in tomorrow night that a DX reunion would occur for either the main event or a dark match, so I think Triple H makes his return to Raw tomorrow.
DX vs Legacy
pimp.gif
Yeah with the Legacy being buried by them... HELL NAW!
mad.gif

but what if they joined forces?
eek.gif
eek.gif

D-Legacy or Legacy X
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

This taker/michaels match i think will not happen.

Michaels is made to be Mr. Wrestlemania. He has Never been in MITB (Neither has Cena but I do not think it would happen)

Michaels in MITB, wins, and has the opportunity to be a champ one more time.
Isnt the MITB match for midcarders trying to get a push?
nerd.gif

I know, but the idea could be there.

I was just toying with some things. It also would be cool I guess to see michaels in it.

But after his last ladder match vs jericho, I am now having second thoughts about the idea.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Wrestlemania Edge/Cena/Orton for World Heavyweight Championship and Undertaker/HHH/HBK for WWE Championship
pimp.gif
Wow...best scenario I've read. That would be so dope (as long as Orton wins and HHH loses
laugh.gif
).

I like that one the best.
pimp.gif

But really though...this is a cluster $$$$ of a main event scene...I have no clue on what's gonna happen. All I know is Orton is facing someone for thetitle and Cena will obviously face Edge either in a 1 vs. 1 or some form of triple threat match.

I don't want to see HHH back on RAW...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Orton vs Triple H
Cena vs Edge vs Mysterio

HBK vs Taker
Jericho vs Austin
MITB Match

pimp.gif

How would that work? That would mean HHH goes to Raw or Orton goes to Smackdown AND Edge goes to RAW or Mysterio and Cena go to Smackdown... aw man I'm confused. Just unite the damn brands, make it one belt and call it a day.
smh.gif

Christian vs. Swagger should happen on ECW. Let Christian be in MITB. MITB should be Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Mr Kennedy (he'll be back by then... I think), Jeff or Matt, and Evan Bourne. I'd pay money to see that match.

Jeff and Matt gonna be facing each other at WM.

I think Morrison should be in it

Originally Posted by LetItRock

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Orton vs Triple H
Cena vs Edge vs Mysterio

HBK vs Taker
Jericho vs Austin
MITB Match

pimp.gif

How would that work? That would mean HHH goes to Raw or Orton goes to Smackdown AND Edge goes to RAW or Mysterio and Cena go to Smackdown... aw man I'm confused. Just unite the damn brands, make it one belt and call it a day.
smh.gif

Christian vs. Swagger should happen on ECW. Let Christian be in MITB. MITB should be Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Mr Kennedy (he'll be back by then... I think), Jeff or Matt, and Evan Bourne. I'd pay money to see that match.

Jeff and Matt gonna be facing each other at WM.

I think Morrison should be in it
Okay, I change it to Morrison... hell, throw the Miz in there too. It'd be entertaining to have both of them in there. Shelton, CM Punk, Kofi,Christian, Morrison, Miz, Evan Bourne.

wow intresting move by the WWE again having Smackdown wrestlers hold both titles. I also see Triple H going back to RAW I dont think he's ever liked beingon smackdown.

Damn Mo...I didn't even recognize your SN with the new avy.
eek.gif

I'll have my full thoughts on tonight's show when 4dub makes the thread tomorrow...all I know is with these constant title changes, Randy Orton needsto get put over at WM and I want Age of Orton part two. We need some stability...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom