Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

EDGE wins again!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm guessing this gonna reunite Edge and Christain, now. Since ECW is taped along with RAW on Monday.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I got a bad feeling HHH is coming to Raw.

Stay away HHH, stay away.
sick.gif

NWO was an interesting PPV to say the least, now we are on the Road to Wrestlemania.
pimp.gif

it will be edge vs cena and orton vs hhh at wm. orton can choose who he wants to fight so i think he'll choose hhh

Wrestlemania Edge/Cena/Orton for World Heavyweight Championship and Undertaker/HHH/HBK for WWE Championship
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

HHH is moving to raw...to be with stephanie....
Now that I thought about it. HHH won't let Legacy run Raw.

2 wrestlers will swap places. Either HHH or Edge to Raw. Who goes to Smackdown?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I got a bad feeling HHH is coming to Raw.
I think it'll be Edge though. You know he has to do the little "What made me do it" speech. Orton vs. Edge vs. Cena would be a goodmatch for Mania. Then they can do HHH vs. Taker for the SD side (with Taker keeping his streak alive).

I think one of the wrestling news sites had a story of a ad running in the area that raw is in tomorrow night that a DX reunion would occur for either the mainevent or a dark match, so I think Triple H makes his return to Raw tomorrow.

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

I'm guessing this gonna reunite Edge and Christain, now. Since ECW is taped along with RAW on Monday.
Makes total sense why Christian was sent to ECW now
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Now all we need is to have the Hardy's get drafted to Raw and Cena to Smackdown
smokin.gif

No Way Out wasn't half bad.
I'm really curious where they're going with this.

am I the only one who thinks Cena has kinda taken a step back in the eyes of the WWE management?

I actually like that he jobbed tonight and isn't as Superman-esque as of the last yr or so

i'm still salty over my man Jeff Hardy not being champ tho

I have to say that was a interesting NWO im BACK HOOKED IN but i guess thats wat the WWE wanted

^Not necessarily his return, but he could make an appearance. I honestly think they should move Batista, Mysterio and Jericho to Smackdown. Orton (plus Legacy)and Edge should be the main heels on Raw.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think one of the wrestling news sites had a story of a ad running in the area that raw is in tomorrow night that a DX reunion would occur for either the main event or a dark match, so I think Triple H makes his return to Raw tomorrow.
DX vs Legacy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

I think one of the wrestling news sites had a story of a ad running in the area that raw is in tomorrow night that a DX reunion would occur for either the main event or a dark match, so I think Triple H makes his return to Raw tomorrow.
DX vs Legacy
pimp.gif

no thanks, the PG hbk/hhh DX needs to stop

but i'm they can make a fast merchandising $$$ so they will

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

DX vs Legacy
pimp.gif
Yeah with the Legacy being buried by them... HELL NAW!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom