Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

God, now that I think about it.. I don't want to see Cena vs Edge/HHH vs Orton for Wrestlemania, there's nothing special at all about those matchupsfor a stage like Wrestlemania.

I love Edge versus Cena. I think it could work to have them face off at Wrestlemania and Mysterio just got +%*@!+ up

Crazy #$! spiderman moves
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Should have knocked out Mike Knoxx.

But you guys are good. You definitely saw this one coming.

If Edge doesn't win, what a waste. I still don't see Cena losing. There is no way Cena isn't headlining WrestleMania. I could see Orton going after HHH since HHH is related to the McMahon's, and that makes sense as an angle. But we've seen Edge vs Cena a million times. I don't think they'd have that headline WM.
Neither do I. I think the WWE WANTS everyone to think Cena is losing right here...putting Edge in this match, having it go last, Cole talkingabout how odds are against Cena blah blah blah...but you know dude is gonna overcome the odds.

He's going to main event at WM...we all know this.

It'll obviously be down to him and Edge at the end but Cena's still winning...

kane with some cruiserweight manuvers

How frequently do they enter out of the pods?

they say five minutes...but you never know, the royal rumble clock was def. off, so they might be using the same clock, it is a recession.

I think it'd be funny if Edge comes out and just sits on a pod and comes out of nowhere and randomly spears somebody

i dont see how the code breaker hurts at all? It seems like jericho falls down hurtin himself more then pulling the victims neck

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone else starting to get tired of how Edge wins his titles?
yes. i don't understand why he can't get booked as a legit fighter, he always has to get lucky, it's stupid.

StillIn729 wrote:
anyone else starting to get tired of how Edge wins his titles?
Why wish he could please just when one legally and hold it for a long time. These 1 month reins ain't cutting it.

Back
Top Bottom