Wrestling Thread Feb 23 - Mar 1 | 2/24 ECW - Christian Challenges Swagger for the ECW Title

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Jules300 wrote:
WWE developmental wrestler, Brian Jossie, currently wrestling at Florida Champioship Wrestling, has debuted a new gimmick using the name Abraham Obama Washington. His gimmick has him claiming to be the first black president of wrestling. He is also attempting to copy President Obama's appearance.

In more FCW news, Bryan Wilcott and Mike Hutter, have recently debuted under the names of Lennox McEnroe and Derrick Bateman respectively.

Source: www.ewrestlingnews.com

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Please God let this me a lie.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Swagger has far more potential than worthless Ted or "the prince of pro wrestling" Cody.
I don't know...Ted gets high praises from everyone in management and, believe it or not, he's actually looked at as the dude with thebrightest future amongst the young wrestlers in the company.

I do agree Swagger has more potential, but those behind the scenes think Ted will be main eventing a WM one day.

The WWE has been weary of giving major pushes to young wrestlers because of what happened with Lesnar...the whole reason Orton was put over Benoit for thetitle was so he could hold the "youngest world champion" record instead of Lesnar. The feeling is DiBiase won't be going anywhere since he haswrestling in his blood.

Look for his big push to start once his straight to DVD movie nears its release w/ the WWE promotion.

If I could be serious for a moment...

- Not writing much because today is the wrestling equivalent of President's Day to me. Ric Flair. The Nature Boy. Space Mountain. The 16-time WorldHeavyweight Champion. The� Limosuine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' and dealin', son of a gun. Richard Morgan Fliehr turns 60today. Not much to say about dude except he was The Man.

I don't know...Ted gets high praises from everyone in management and, believe it or not, he's actually looked at as the dude with the brightest future amongst the young wrestlers in the company.
I have read this too, he must be on of the Nose's friends. I cant get into him, his matches are boring, and his promos are crap. His bestmoements were the promos he cut before he ever wrestled. Swagger already has it, and can put on a good match. Something Worthless hasnt done this far.

Not writing much? Lol you barely wrote anything. I'm expecting your thoughts to be posted later in the week. Can't believe the Naitch is 60. Kindascary thinking him and Vince came in together.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Not writing much? Lol you barely wrote anything. I'm expecting your thoughts to be posted later in the week. Can't believe the Naitch is 60. Kinda scary thinking him and Vince came in together.
I actually did write more but it was cut off and I got too lazy to post it. You're right...I'll post more later in the week. JohnnyRedStorm...I too am a Red Storm. Class of 05. I don't know how that slipped my mind so many times.

That would be awesome if they made a game where instead of Smackdown vs Raw, its WWE VS WCW VS ECW. Use superstars from the 90s and make different storylines
pimp.gif

I just want them to put the GM Mode back in the SVR games so they actually have some longevity. I don't even play mine anymore because it's boring.Championship mode is lame because you have to get all the belts and not actually feud or anything.

What if I know this osunds weird but what if the legend who jericho fights at WM is Charlie Haas dressed as a Legend?

^^^ I love the Botchamania vids
laugh.gif
@ them having to bring out heavy duty lunch tables in that firstmatch, after the 3 stunt tables were all broken.
roll.gif
sick.gif
@ Cornette falling, and hearing him ramble on about it.

Descent Smackdown, I thought "The Only Man to be the WWE Champion, The WCW Champion, and the ECW Champion" had a good match with Cena.

No one has become World Heavyweight Champion, WWE Champion, and ECW Champion...

Closest is...CM Punk, Big Show, RVD, Kane, Cena, Triple H., HBK, Randy Orton, Edge, and Jericho.

I only see Punk, Big Show, or Kane being the first one though.

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Closest is...CM Punk, Big Show, RVD, Kane, Cena, Triple H., HBK, Randy Orton, Edge, and Jericho.

Big Show already did it.

And Smackdown this week was good. A lot of big things went down.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Big Show already did it.

And Smackdown this week was good. A lot of big things went down.
Well if Maelstroom means World Heavyweight Title and not the WCW title, then no one has ever done before.

Fact: Only 2 men have won both an NWA Title and WWF/E title, both of them being named The Nature Boy.
laugh.gif

Only people that can do it now are Christian and Sting. Just felt like sharing that

something to let yall know (atleast for those who dont know yet)

money in the bank match will consist of 8 superstars this year

Smackdown was very entertaining this week. Good main event IMO.

And I feel that ECW can really become a good show. They have some good wrestlers (Swagger, Finley, Christian, Bourne and Kidd) and could get better if thedraft gives them better names and if they move ECW to 2 hour time slot instead of 1. Last week's main event between Swagger and Christian was one of thebetter matches that I've seen lately.

It was in the last botchamania, undertaker's snakeyes attempts on kozlov never work, haha.

I got a feeling we're gonna see a lot of #%!@!+%% in the MITB like Knox, Kane and Koslov to go along with 5 good wrestlers instead of 8 good wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom