Wrestling Thread Feb 16-22 | 2/17 ECW on Sci-Fi (pg 17) - Christian/Finlay vs Swagger/Henry

Who should be in the MITB imo

Kofi
Mysterio
Bourne
CM Punk
R Truth
MVP
Kendrick
Benjamin or Kennedy

i don't think Rey Mysterio should be in the MITB it should only be for young guys who are on the rise.

Would you rather see Mysterio vs Knox or Mysterio in the MITB?

Now watch Vince put Knox in the MITB
laugh.gif
smh.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Gail Kim Promo (will be televised tonight on Smackdown).

She's expected to debut after Wrestlemania.

pimp.gif
�I have�always liked me some Gail Kim

Anyways; as far as�all the Miz & Morrison talk goes...�Eventually yes, you will have to�break them up, but as far as them being "stale" I reallydon't think so.�Morrison has the talent which will get him over on a singles push (hell it did before when�he was ECW champion) and Miz and GREATLYimproved in my eyes. I used to hate this fool,�not 'heel' hate, but X-Pac hate�I�just couldn't stand him. But the move to ECW was the best thing tohappen to his career he is more entertaining than Morrison.�Which is why it will kind of frustrate me if you throw them�both in the MITB match. To me they�area big enough draw on their own to deserve THIER OWN MATCH on the card, even if it is against the Colons, if you have the match�unify the tag�titles�it makes iteven better. I just wish they would showcase the�best tag team on the�biggest stage, you have more than enough stars to fill out a MITB roster...

My�MITB would be:

E. Bourne - ECW, Kofi Kingston - Raw,�Rey Mysterio�- Raw, The Brian Kendrick - SmackDown!, R-Truth - SmackDown!,��MVP - SmackDown!

Granted that match doesn't have any "Main Eventers" (although some�could argue Mysterio), but I view the MITB match�as a way to build amid-carder into a�main eventer, much like somebody said�earlier when Edge cashed in his MITB�like 8 months after he�won it, like Mr. Kennedy was suppose todo�before his injury.�Rather than quickly cashing it�in when the champion is knocked out�or something, actually build up your winner to make them a legit star.
��

I think MVP should win MITB, just b/c he would easily have the best chance of building his way up to main event status with his mic skills. I still rememberthat VICIOUS promo he cut on Benoit after winning the US title.

Update on possible MITB participants.

As I mentioned before, I was given another list of names for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 25. Apparently the names have to do with issues regarding the tag titles in WWE as well as the ECW Championship. If John Morrison & The Miz are not broken up and WWE opts to unify the tag belts at WrestleMania, they will obviously not be involved in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. There is also talk Christian could be on the card either competing for or defending the ECW Championship. If that happens, obviously he will not be in the Money in the Bank ladder match. With that being said, below is the second list of names I was given:

Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Rey Mysterio and Brian Kendrick.

Here is the other list of workers we were given: CM Punk, Evan Bourne, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, John Morrison, and Christian.

Neither list is a final list and plans are always subject to change but this should give you an idea of who WWE is looking at for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 25.

The WWE should stick with having 2 Tag Team Championship Titles one with RAW and one with Smackdown. Also, all 9 Championship Titles should be defended atWrestlemania 25 and add The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, The MITB Ladder Match and the rumored plan Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flairwe would be having 4 hours of 12 exciting matches.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

The WWE should stick with having 2 Tag Team Championship Titles one with RAW and one with Smackdown. Also, all 9 Championship Titles should be defended at Wrestlemania 25 and add The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, The MITB Ladder Match and the rumored plan Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair we would be having 4 hours of 12 exciting matches
No. There are not enough tag teams for two titles. Smackdown has like 3 tag teams, and Raw has maybe one team.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

The WWE should stick with having 2 Tag Team Championship Titles one with RAW and one with Smackdown. Also, all 9 Championship Titles should be defended at Wrestlemania 25 and add The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, The MITB Ladder Match and the rumored plan Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair we would be having 4 hours of 12 exciting matches.
There is no reason to defend all the titles at WM, that's what Night of Champions is for
roll.gif
, that would also mean that we would have 2 diva matches and 2 tag team matches,that would just be plain boring. There shouldn't be any diva matches and if there's a tag team match it better be to unify the championships and theyshould give it to Miz and Morrison because they make appearances on every brand so it would work for them perfectly as they really don't have a show andthe titles wouldn't be pinned to a specific brand

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

There is no reason to defend all the titles at WM, that's what Night of Champions is for
roll.gif
, that would also mean that we would have 2 diva matches and 2 tag team matches, that would just be plain boring. There shouldn't be any diva matches and if there's a tag team match it better be to unify the championships and they should give it to Miz and Morrison because they make appearances on every brand so it would work for them perfectly as they really don't have a show and the titles wouldn't be pinned to a specific brand.
I understand that the WWE has a pay-per-view called, Night Of Champions where all 9 Championship Titles are defended. But in my opinion, all 9Championship Titles should be defended not only in Night Of The Champions pay-per-view but also in Wrestlemania and Summerslam pay-per-views. It's the WWEcreative's job to make those 2 Tag Team Championship matches and 2 Diva Championship matches NOT BORING.

You can't have 9 title matches (a few which will be completely irrelevant) + any non-title 1 vs. 1 matches + MITB + the other shenanigans that go on duringWrestlemania.

It's just way too much...one of the Women's title will get defended, but not both of them.

Tag Team titles might get unified at WM.

I'm not against the IC or U.S. title being defended at a PPV, but you'd be removing worthy participants from the MITB match (Punk, Benjamin, etc.).

No need in having all those matches...plus, like a good 6 or 7 would be booked REALLY short in length because of how long the World title matches usually runfor.

If all 9 Championship Titles would be defended at Wrestlemania 25, here's my projected lineup and the WWE has 6 weeks until Wrestlemania to build-up andhype all 12 matches so it wouldn't be boring:

Triple H vs Randy Orton - WWE Title
Edge vs John Cena - World Heavyweight Title
CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston - WWE Intercontinental Title
Shelton Benjamin vs MVP - WWE US Title
Jack Swagger vs Christian - ECW Title
John Morrison & The Miz vs Cryme Tyme - World Tag Team Titles
Carlito & Primo vs Jesse & Festus - WWE Tag Team Titles
Melina vs Beth Phoenix - WWE Women's Title
A Fatal Four-Way For The WWE Divas Title
The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
The Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Kane & The Big Show
Chris Jericho vs Steve Austin or Hulk Hogan or Ric Flair

Should be Hardy vs Hardy ^^^

Big Show, Kane, and Kozlov dont have a role at WM, so I think they should have a match at WM with a Kane, Big Show, Kozlov, Henry, Khali.

That MITB sucks. There'll be like 3 cool spots and nothing else. Plus Priceless shouldn't be in the MITB it would take away from Orton's match imo.

Where's Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy?

Kofi will probably be in MITB.

Why would Big Show and Kane be in a Ladder match?

Jesse and Festus have been on Smackdown like twice in the last 5 months.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Melina vs. Beth Phoenix already happened last week.

I could go on but I hope you're getting my point...

Read my previous post.
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

You can't have 9 title matches (a few which will be completely irrelevant) + any non-title 1 vs. 1 matches + MITB + the other shenanigans that go on during Wrestlemania.

It's just way too much...one of the Women's title will get defended, but not both of them.

I'm not against the IC or U.S. title being defended at a PPV, but you'd be removing worthy participants from the MITB match (Punk, Benjamin, etc.).

No need in having all those matches...plus, like a good 6 or 7 would be booked REALLY short in length because of how long the World title matches usually run for.

I don't know why, but I really like maryse. And that's saying a lot since I really dislike French Canadians
laugh.gif

What I want (In this order)

1. MITB Ladder Match (Mysterio, Bourne, Kofi, Punk, Kendrick, Kennedy, R Truth, Regal)
2. MVP vs Shelton Benjamin (US Title)
3.Title Unification: Priceless vs Colons vs Miz & Morrison vs Cryme Tyme
4.Bigger than Texas Match: Big Show vs Kane vs Umaga vs Mark Henry vs Mike Knox vs Khali
5. Christian vs Swagger vs Finlay (ECW Title)
6. Melina vs Mickie James w/ Trish as Special Guest Referee (Womens Title)
7. Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
8. John Cena vs Edge (World Heavyweight Title)
9. Chris Jericho vs Austin or Hogan
10. Triple H vs Randy Orton (WWE Title ; hope they change the belt to undisputed design)
11. Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

HBK Vs Taker Main Event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unsure about Regal in MITB and US Title match tho.

Where's Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy?

Kofi will probably be in MITB.

Why would Big Show and Kane be in a Ladder match?

Jesse and Festus have been on Smackdown like twice in the last 5 months.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Melina vs. Beth Phoenix already happened last week.

I could go on but I hope you're getting my point...

Read my previous post.

You can't have 9 title matches (a few which will be completely irrelevant) + any non-title 1 vs. 1 matches + MITB + the other shenanigans that go on during Wrestlemania.

No need in having all those matches...plus, like a good 6 or 7 would be booked REALLY short in length because of how long the World title matches usually run for.
I do get your point. It's just that to me, a Wrestlemania pay-per-view should have all 9 Championship Titles defended and same goes toSummerslam because I believe that Wrestlemania and Summerslam are the WWE's top 2 pay-per-views. That is up to the WWE creative team to make all thosechampionship titles not boring.

Maryse is bad as hell and I'm usually not attracted to white chicks

some of ya'll WM predictions suck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Maryse is bad as hell and I'm usually not attracted to white chicks
She's my all around favorite Diva. Swag, pretty good in ring and she has a good look.

Back
Top Bottom