Wrestling Thread Dec30-Jan5 | 12/30 Final Raw of 2013 - MAJOR Return Tonight

Aksana's theme and her Diva's Day Off .gifs from a few weeks ago go perfectly together. :smokin

I'm still really confused as to why they scheduled a house show in another country the same night as a raw.

So Daniel Bryan consistently beating or coming OD close to beating the WWE Champion yet hes outta the title picture again? so either they are waiting till mania to put the strap on him or they genuinely don't want to put it on him even though hes OD over

So far the wrestling on this show has been good... Directv was having problems during Brocks return so ill have to rewatch

Flair...

post-29559-eastbound-and-down-high-five-g-AyvW.gif

So seriously, what is happening with the title picture?

Orton
Cena
PArt-time Brock
Batista
Goat
Punk?

Daniel Bryan may finally get his hands on Bray Wyatt.... Are they just completely forgetting the TLC match?  WWE's selective memory really annoys me.

And now that I remember, those damn Wyatts didn't even get an ENTRANCE last night. They just magically appeared into the ring.

Man can I get a refund if I write WWE.com?

I was so hyped for the Wyatt's debut, but WWE has screwed up with how they book them..

DAMMMMMMMMMMN I thought JTG was on stage with Booker but it was one of the Usos wearing sunglasses

Back
Top Bottom