Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

That sucks furiousstylezz furiousstylezz , hope you get better soon.

I just caught up on NXT from last week. Elias Samson's elbow drop is crazy. I don't think I've ever seen someone get so much height.

FishBurne, did it start out as plantar fasciitis? 

Negative. Had bad feet for over 10 years now, and had MC Hammer toes from playin ball alot. Have screws already in both toes. When first diagnosed, Doc said I had 50 yr old feet on a 20 yr old. At least he hooks up the doctor notes when needed.

I just caught up on NXT from last week. Elias Samson's elbow drop is crazy. I don't think I've ever seen someone get so much height.

Yeah it's already 20x better than ****'s :lol:

Think Bull was the wrong choice for him to debut against though

Fellas, I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Been out of work and not really online for a hot minute and havent sent my elf his gift. I'll pm him as well. Diagnosed as a hematoma and tendinitis in my foot/toe and couldnt put pressure on my foot and walk for a few days after another big flare up. Will follow thru and read the thread when I get a chance but did receive my Wahl trimmer from my NTWT SS. Some of my deliveries were being sent to work and I havent been there since the 16th. One of them was actually sent back to the company because they followed directions wrong.

Apologies to everyone, hate to be "that one guy" but will have it sent out by tomorrow.

Stay up b

No pun intended what so ever

Last edited:
You sound disappointed man. You want to see me gone?

Friend or Foe Gene.

FRIEND OR FOE
I was reading up on the cutting the cord thread while the makeup artist was putting blood on my face and putting a tattoo on my arm. When I read what Meth said I screamed DC got banned nooooooooooooo.

My random booking idea for the Rumble, have Lesnar in the rumble match. After Brock come out, have
The Rock come out. They wrestle for awhile and when they try to eliminate each other, KO should eliminate
both of em.

Back
Top Bottom