Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

I wish Paige sat on my lap
CXQCV3BWMAAbLWI.jpg

CXQCV3HWkAAZweF.jpg

View media item 1845516
thenikkibella I know it's on the wrong hand... But have to say I absolutely love the gift @thebriebella got me for Christmas It was so thoughtful.. She got me a ring that represents my love for women empowerment and some thing to wear on my hand everyday. Love you Brizee! Best sister anyone could ever ask for!!

39466-lindsay-lohan-sprite-laugh-spr-bZ8Q.gif

Last edited:
I still can't fall asleep... I really don't know what's wrong with me... I've been up like 40 or 41 hours now... What the ****...

Fellas, I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Been out of work and not really online for a hot minute and havent sent my elf his gift. I'll pm him as well. Diagnosed as a hematoma and tendinitis in my foot/toe and couldnt put pressure on my foot and walk for a few days after another big flare up. Will follow thru and read the thread when I get a chance but did receive my Wahl trimmer from my NTWT SS. Some of my deliveries were being sent to work and I havent been there since the 16th. One of them was actually sent back to the company because they followed directions wrong.

Apologies to everyone, hate to be "that one guy" but will have it sent out by tomorrow.

Vince should just redo the Dolph-Lana-Rusev angle with Dolph-Titty-Cena. #BringBackOurShowOff

Thanks my NT brethren.

90% chance I get another screw in the toe, at least I will be getting paid when I'm out on medical.

Back
Top Bottom