Wrestling Thread Dec 19-25 | 12/25 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to the Entire NTWT

The impact of that was like forcefully slamming a waterbottle into a table
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Whose the next ideal guy for Bryan to take on?
You might be looking at him.

And if he is that guy...I don't expect Bryan to come out of that feud still booked as Champ.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

4w started this thread early as ##@@.
must have wanted to draw the attention away from that one sentence ether i handed him.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
im that one[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/19/118:54 PM
[/td][td]
brasilianmami wrote:
Scott Frost wrote:
Mere coincidence as the last thread was heating up, a new thread pops up?

#CENASLADYPARTS

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on man... he has cats, plays with dolls, gets NO bunz, and put a fake title on his ceiling... are you really surprise?[/color][/td][/tr][/table]

Damn, 4w's taking L's on L's on L's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jokes about cats!  You guys are hilarious!
And plays with dolls?  Not sure about that one, champ.

Funny thing is, I did see brasilianmami in the store when I was buying the new Galaxy Nexus.  I didn't want to blow up his spot since he was looking for that prepaid government assistance phone, but he brought it on himself.

I present to you, the real brasilianmami.......

1bxpl.jpg

- John Cena was backstage at WWE’s TLC pay-per-view but not used because of a decision by the creative team. It was decided that it was time to let other talents be focused on. Cena and Kane’s feud will pick up on tonight’s RAW.

- According to a source close to Kevin Nash, in his mind his match with Triple H at TLC was his retirement match. WWE could always decide to bring him back for another feud but Nash is under the impression that’s it. He wrote on Twitter last night:

“Thanks Paul,nice to end it with someone I love.

Daaaaaaaamn brasil, 4w got you in a Cena sweatshirt and some Ugg/Timberland fusion boots
roll.gif

Diva's matches are the highlight of all of professional wrestling..

what. in. gods. name.
divas on television has becoming as irrelevant as a virgil autograph signing.

Did that match even go 30 seconds?

What a waste of time.

Alicia should keep her damn mouth shut. And get a better top.

Looked down at computer when Diva match started.. Looked up and Diva match was over....

Running clock was 45.8 seconds....
roll.gif

My buddy is the guy in the Santa suit sitting camera side that keeps standing up, and he's taking requests, asking me what I want him to do. Anything you want to see, NT?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Wth just happened went to pour a drink and came back to see alicia fox buryed beth?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Why do they keep doing that to Beth?
Alicia is better (and much hotter than Kelly Kelly), but COME ON

Ahhhhhhhhhhh let's make the Arab guy a bad guy, and play on subtle American racism..

WWE is the worst

Turban and they got him growing a beard. What's next, a taxi to drive in on?
30t6p3b.gif
 WWE

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- John Cena was backstage at WWE’s TLC pay-per-view but not used because of a decision by the creative team. It was decided that it was time to let other talents be focused on. Cena and Kane’s feud will pick up on tonight’s RAW.

So it took them from 5-7 years to realize that???

Back
Top Bottom