Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Did AA draw money?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Somebody say top 5 matches?
No order

Zayn v Nakamura
Shawn v brett iron man match
Dean v rey jr pick any there all 5
stars
Undertaker v shawn part 1
Ric flair v Jerry lawyer dont kno the promotion but the wrestled for 60 min draw i,got it on vhs somewhere.

Somebody say top 5 matches?
No order

Zayn v Nakamura
Shawn v brett iron man match
Dean v rey jr pick any there all 5
stars
Undertaker v shawn part 1
Ric flair v Jerry lawyer dont kno the promotion but the wrestled for 60 min draw i,got it on vhs somewhere.

If you like the Zayn match you should watch Nakamura/Ibushi from Wrestle Kingdom 9

Officials feel that Lesnar failing 2 drug tests is a UFC issue and has nothing to do with WWE.

Also, there's still no idea on if they want the WWE Champ on both shows or just 1 show.

I mean, what was the point of the draft if the champ is on both shows?

Last edited:
BG Spoiler

As of now, Seth is expected to pin Dean and win the belt sunday. Seth VS Reigns at SSlam.

I said poor man's , put your glasses on. Cena wrestles in Jean Shorts and sneakers for goodness sake, give him some credit

But he's not a poor man's AA..There's nothing about the 2 that are comparable..Your comparison is junk and you know it..

Top 5 Matches of the top of my head*..

Flair vs Steamboat-Chi Town Rumble
Nakamura vs Ibushi-WrestleKingdom 9
Austin vs Hart-I Quit Match
Taz vs Bam Bam-Heat Wave 98 (partially because I was there and marked out when they went through the ramp)
WrestleWar '92:War Games-Sting's Squadron vs The Dangerous Alliance

*=Ask me again next month and some of these will change..

Back
Top Bottom