Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

del rio just needs becky lynch to complete the submission sorority trifecta
rio not reducing himself to that filth 

He smashed Charlotte, though.
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

You just know Maryse gonna slip up eventually :lol: Being with that jobber someone gonna get her on a drunken night. Like 80% of the locker room is schemin :lol:

Looking back on it I wish WWE would have done a quick inteeview with Nakamura before the draft where he explicit states that he asked to be removed from the Draft because he wanted to win the NXT Championship, would have came across like the underclassmen who returns to college to try and win the National Championship.

This would have elevated the NXT Title even more and made sense of him not being drafted over the likes of Finn Boring & Mojo Jojo

You just know Maryse gonna slip up eventually
laugh.gif
Being with that jobber someone gonna get her on a drunken night. Like 80% of the locker room is schemin
laugh.gif
ADR hates Miz too, so it'd be 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Cena is a GOAT. He just happens to have been doing the same gimmick for more than a decade, and people have been tired of him for a long time. Even Hogan changed gimmicks when people got tired of him, as did The Rock. Cena's never been gone long enough for people to miss him like them either.

For this generation I guess he's pretty good, he reminds me of a poor man's Arn Anderson with his ability

There's is nothing about Cena that can be compared to AA..Arn was a master ring technician and probably one of the top 10 promo guys of all time..

There's is nothing about Cena that can be compared to AA..Arn was a master ring technician and probably one of the top 10 promo guys of all time..

I said poor man's , put your glasses on. Cena wrestles in Jean Shorts and sneakers for goodness sake, give him some credit

Back
Top Bottom