Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

WWE not taking action against Brock Lesnar for his failed UFC 200 drug tests and allowing him to compete at SummerSlam because he’s a part-timer has brought on some interesting reactions backstage.

The feeling is that Lesnar being given a pass while someone like Roman Reigns was suspended and forced to apologize to the locker room is wrong and doesn’t sit well with many. Talents have privately talking about unfair treatment and inconsistencies with enforcement of the WWE Wellness Policy, depending on the talent involved.

I'm really tired of seeing the same matches over and over again for the past months. They have no matches for today that they have to use a summerslam match for ratings on raw lol come on now

WWE not taking action against Brock Lesnar for his failed UFC 200 drug tests and allowing him to compete at SummerSlam because he’s a part-timer has brought on some interesting reactions backstage.

The feeling is that Lesnar being given a pass while someone like Roman Reigns was suspended and forced to apologize to the locker room is wrong and doesn’t sit well with many. Talents have privately talking about unfair treatment and inconsistencies with enforcement of the WWE Wellness Policy, depending on the talent involved.

I'd be mad too if I was a guy in the back, but of course Brock is gonna get a pass. He's a money maker.

Yea privately

They won't say anything out in the open.

It is wild That everybody there is probably scared of him. Like they are all in middle school

Demon Kane >>> Demon King
is he saying demon king or demon kane?
Which NTER ran up on RAMBO APOCALYPSE?
roll.gif
Did a fan just run up on Seth lmaoooo

@iHust1e was trying to protect him from Finn

@iHust1e was trying to protect him from Finn
Security washed @iHust1e with the quickness.

laugh.gif
I'd be furious if I was one of those boys in the back. This finger painting fake dreads wearing baby crawling jabroni getting hot shotted to the top
roll.gif
IN MY PROLETS!
IN MY PROLETS!
Yo i HOWLED at this 
roll.gif

They should have saved this intro for Summerslam

the one for ss will be even more of a waste

Finn Balor and this "demon" stuff is so wack 
I KNOW they aint bout to give the title to some some clown that gets all dolled up and crawls dont the ramp
mean.gif
this dude finn balor run around like a damb ballerina
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Finn looks like he jus woke up from a Frat party and didn't get to wash the ***** off his face
Crowd silent, that's half of the match well see Sunday.

This is awful man

LIke REALLY bad 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll agree with you Finn as a face is somewhat stale.

If he turns heel sunday, you'll become a fan.
This is kinda intriging. Not sure if id be a fan of him period

Anyway ive had enough. This RAW has been awful. Maybe ill check in for Meangenes show tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom