Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I just don't see how KO hasn't been champion or had a run at least yet. I think he's great on mic and in ring. I think he has a fanbase too. Only thing I can think of is his look and Vince only liking the big muscular guys.
Initially the Vince not liking his look talk was real. In spite of his build the guy does incredible stuff in ring and is an excellent promo. Hopefully he beats Finn for days Universal belt. :nerd: jorell is mad shook. Straight Orange County Jabroni. :smh: :frown:

@Dat Dude Chris getting washed 
roll.gif

Seems like you're not facing Rollins, Reigns, and Sasha.. you need to team up with somebody to get some tv time..

I just don't see how KO hasn't been champion or had a run at least yet. I think he's great on mic and in ring. I think he has a fanbase too. Only thing I can think of is his look and Vince only liking the big muscular guys.

I absolutely cringe when he go drafted to raw/ the same show as Sami Zayn.. Made no sense to have KO on raw when Dean Ambrose is championship on Smackdown..

Now look at what both of them are doing now.. KO is in a tag team match and Zayn I literally don't know what he's doing..

I absolutely cringe when he go drafted to raw/ the same show as Sami Zayn.. Made no sense to have KO on raw when Dean Ambrose is championship on Smackdown..

Now look at what both of them are doing now.. KO is in a tag team match and Zayn I literally don't know what he's doing..

All I can think of is Vince don't like their look. Dean Ambrose don't really have the champion look Vince likes though either. Then again Ambrose is on Shane's show. I'm thinking Vince is calling all the shots for Raw and SD is all Shane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom