Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

IS VINCE SERIOUS? 
roll.gif

Seems like you're not facing Rollins, Reigns, and Sasha.. you need to team up with somebody to get some tv time..

I just don't see how KO hasn't been champion or had a run at least yet. I think he's great on mic and in ring. I think he has a fanbase too. Only thing I can think of is his look and Vince only liking the big muscular guys.

I just don't see how KO hasn't been champion or had a run at least yet. I think he's great on mic and in ring. I think he has a fanbase too. Only thing I can think of is his look and Vince only liking the big muscular guys.
I feel like they are waiting on a couple guys....I'm pretty sure Bray has never been in a title match since he's been on the main roster....

Yo whats the main event tonight? Cuz i might be watching Netflix or playing Rocket League/Furi early tonight at this rate

I feel like they are waiting on a couple guys....I'm pretty sure Bray has never been in a title match since he's been on the main roster....
Bray hasn't won any of the US or intercontinental has he? I was thinking the other day he hasn't won any belts.

Back
Top Bottom