Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

tumblr_inline_oausolbYM31rfezux_500.gif

tumblr_o67m673hxJ1s5zf6fo2_400.gif

13696986_1665673030418572_460405352_n.jpg

Booty O's should have been just Oreo-O's in a new box :lol:...

We all know CP34 was excited about the release of this :nerd:

the way she is with bayley and the way she is all snuggly with the female in this pic...makes me wonder if dude is just a beard and/or sperm donor
dude looks zesty as well

i know some of yall were thinking the same thing!

Maybe they about that **** life

That would explain 22's involvement :nerd:

Yeah I don't understand why dude had to do a review on that cereal

Like it's gonna taste different from any other sugar cereal

Booty O's should have been just Oreo-O's in a new box
laugh.gif
We all know CP34 was excited about the release of this
nerd.gif
the way she is with bayley and the way she is all snuggly with the female in this pic...makes me wonder if dude is just a beard and/or sperm donor
dude looks zesty as well

i know some of yall were thinking the same thing!
Maybe they about that **** life

That would explain 22's involvement
nerd.gif
Week 1 is gonna be better than summerfest 
nthat.gif

@casekicks  I hope youre ready geezer 

Last edited:
Naomi's body is on point but her face looks too much like Chris Jones from the YouTube fitness community.

This **** is corny and I hate using that word but man :smh: :x

First off b I almost took it off in the first 8 seconds. straight bit the keys off a song I can't remember the name right now might be queen, GnR or Elton John. Second after you get past the horribly placed (should have been the Intro to the song before the keys) queen esq singing then you have this middle of America suburban white teens fake punk garage band rock. Took it off after a minute. **** is over produced and the engineering is off too.

Last edited:
This **** is corny and I hate using that word but man :smh: :x

First off b I almost took it off in the first 8 seconds. straight bit the keys off a song I can't remember the name right now might be queen, GnR or Elton John. Second after you get past the horribly placed (should have been the Intro to the song before the keys) queen esq singing then you have this middle of America suburban white teens fake punk garage band rock. Took it off after a minute. **** is over produced and the engineering is off too.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85

Back
Top Bottom