Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

ZSJ apparently not signing with WWE because he has other things he wants to pursue.

It's sad watching @22stylez go through the Stages of Grief like this right before our very eyes
I was waiting gor someone to say this. It is tough man. He will get over it one way or the other :nerd:
@22stylez loses his girl to a seamstress and is gonna get washed by D Fly D Fly in week 1 of NTWT FF :lol:
View media item 2124399
What is Rifront doing in the Impact Zone
:lol: :rofl: I still laugh from when y'all called Randall The Pinnacle Prowler... :rofl: :lol:

**** Bret Hart that old emotionless turd
His emotion is straight up hate. :smh: Throwing all types of shade on Seth Gawd... :smh:

Last edited:
ap96073102143--eb05d61a3ed35c01cb317161a5136d9f.jpg

What a treat!!! :nthat:

New episode of The Ric Flair Show featuring none other than The World's Strongest Man Ken Patera!!!

http://www.ricflairshow.com/

enjoy! bout to listen myself

View media item 2123897

Just got done with our secret wedding.

Didn't know we couldn't take pics with our close friend? Married man now fellas. Only have one ***** I can eat for breakfast now

Thanks man. Just glad you made it to my bachelor party. You were doing work man. Left the nuts hang on that stripper
Hahahahahahah yall are some damn fools man

Back
Top Bottom