Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Arn Anderson said Steven Regal was before his time. Said he hadn't worked with anybody with that style when he had to face him 22 years ago.

Last edited:
Y'all are crazy for thinking Kofi should've been a champion. DC was right. Dude is IC material....Still think Big E should have a shot at it though at some point...

Kofi at least deserved the Big Gold.

If Dolph and Sthwagger were champ material then Kofi is.

Why did Lashley never win it?

Shaquille O'Neal has a better chance to be the WWE Champion than any other black wrestler on the current roster..

Kofi at least deserved the Big Gold.

If Dolph and Sthwagger were champ material then Kofi is.

Why did Lashley never win it?

Injury at the wrong time, lengthy layoff, Kristal Marshall and MMA aspirations. I always thought his voice didn't match how he looked as well, until i realized Lesnar is the same way.

Stephanie-bouncing-gifs-0011.gif

Wasn't Mizzark WHC?..

Kofi at no point in the past 5-6 yrs I've been back into wrestling should've gotten a run with the big belt..Sorry but dude just doesn't have IT..Booker for sure deserved a run..There's still time for Big E to get a run..Ither than those guys, what black wrestler in the past 10 yrs has deserved it?..

This doesn't surprise me seeing as though your a WCW/NWA fan. We know YOUR preference.

Back
Top Bottom