Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Man jim ross scared to just come out and keep it real and say the real reason new day or kofi aint getting pushed the right way and we all know why.

TNA's pushing of The Very Best Of AJ Styles may be their smartest decision since the Bully Ray gimmick

Man jim ross scared to just come out and keep it real and say the real reason new day or kofi aint getting pushed the right way and we all know why.

Word man its time people stop beating around the bush. No way kofi shouldnt be atleast a 2 time wwe champ imo. So many black dudes had potential lashley, shelton,mvp, ect

Kofi is World Championship material? At any point of his career?

He doesn't pass the eye test.

He seems like an IC Level Dude IMO; and there is nothing wrong with that

Definitely Lashley. Vince felt the same for him that he felt for pre-injury/weight gain Ahmed Johnson. I think Lashley would've been champ had he not gotten injured and had a lengthy layoff

tumblr_o2wp6wW3vX1r09348o1_400.gif

tumblr_o2wp6wW3vX1r09348o2_400.gif

tumblr_o2wp6wW3vX1r09348o3_400.gif

tumblr_o2wp6wW3vX1r09348o4_400.gif

No reason why wwe shouldnt of had a few black world champs by now (Lashley, mvp,booker,kofi,) makes no sense.instead of pushing big e with the most fam support hes ever had , they're going with an apollo crews pushing knowing hes a dud and fans wont really get behind him , so then when he flops wwe will say they tried smh

Wasn't Mizzark WHC?..

Kofi at no point in the past 5-6 yrs I've been back into wrestling should've gotten a run with the big belt..Sorry but dude just doesn't have IT..Booker for sure deserved a run..There's still time for Big E to get a run..Ither than those guys, what black wrestler in the past 10 yrs has deserved it?..

Wasn't Mizzark WHC?..

Kofi at no point in the past 5-6 yrs I've been back into wrestling should've gotten a run with the big belt..Sorry but dude just doesn't have IT..Booker for sure deserved a run..There's still time for Big E to get a run..Ither than those guys, what black wrestler in the past 10 yrs has deserved it?..

Yep, Mark & Booker both held the Big Gold.

I aint sold on Finn yet. Dude has no character and from what I've seen, he's kinda boring in the ring. Thats just me tho. I hope he could change my mind about him in the future.

He's a bit bland for sure and I feel like he's already peaked, but it's nice to see some different at the top.

I usually don't care too much about a wrestler's appearance, but ZSJ could stand to make some gains

Back
Top Bottom