Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

While the idea of Finn Balor vs SethLord at SS for the strap is absolutely amazing.

I just don't understand why their splitting the title. It just doesn't work. Its even worse with this creative team and their inability to book multiple interesting feuds. :smh

Giving the IWC a dream match is just a band aid.

Caught up and saw the Shield Triple Threat had no idea until before the match. Match was pretty dope, ending was meh. Made perfect sense to happen at BG based off what happen at MITB.

698ac81c85ebe44b9d94254285556dc3.jpg

yall remember these? 
laugh.gif

Not mad at the outcome. Everything is predictable today and to have both Finn and Zigs get title shots at Summerslam?!?! What exactly are y'all mad about?

They really trashed Ziggler's character after his run as WHC and wasted years off of his career. If he can go heel here, that would make this program 10x better.

I would have thought Wyatt was more deserving in this spot, but it's good to finally see some different **** now.

I think this is gon remain a face vs face match for Jeans & Job Ziggler. One may turn during the match tho. Im actually leaning towards Jeans being the one to turn heel. Hes been real aggressive lately & aint been a heel in awhile

Could do it to show how desperate he wants to keep the belt or how far he'll go to keep it

Agreed..But maybe now that there's 2 shows with separate rosters that'll give some of these guys more ring time which will lead to less botches..I honestly don't mind seeing the screw ups..I used to like watching the WCW Cruiserweight matches and see guys botch and then adjust on the fly to come up with something..Kinda made it feel more real since people in all sports make mistakes and have to work their way outta them..

ryder showed that tonight , banks yesterday.im ok w it. ryder when he finally won the ic title or was it usa...idk but he won and i was hyped. then IMMEDIATELY lost it. title gave him that rusev hunger. appreciated

Not mad at the outcome. Everything is predictable today and to have both Finn and Zigs get title shots at Summerslam?!?! What exactly are y'all mad about?

They really trashed Ziggler's character after his run as WHC and wasted years off of his career. If he can go heel here, that would make this program 10x better.

I would have thought Wyatt was more deserving in this spot, but it's good to finally see some different **** now.

THIS GUY KNOWS

Back
Top Bottom