Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

CoVieBWWIAAxO2T.jpg

Dude looks like that one Briscoe with teeth in ROH..

Watching that botch from Ryder off the top rope and dude is lucky he didn't snap his leg like Sid did in WCW. Landed very awkwardly.

I am sure it was talked about, and we can not like Reigns all we want, but WWE's response about Brock and not being punished for his failed tests because he is not subject to the wellness policy since he is a part-timer is such bull*^(&&(^ f

Watching that botch from Ryder off the top rope and dude is lucky he didn't snap his leg like Sid did in WCW. Landed very awkwardly.

botches been happening a lot lately. dudes need more damn practice and more ring time i guess. i want to see more storylines develop though

Who does Bray get? Miz?

Bray with a new look, on a new show, bye himself, and winning his 1st singles title would be a perfect way to reintroduce him as a legit contender/threat for the WWEWHC..

In all honesty Miz has had a decent title run so Bray beating Miz would be a good way to kick off a new push for him..

botches been happening a lot lately. dudes need more damn practice and more ring time i guess. i want to see more storylines develop though

Agreed..But maybe now that there's 2 shows with separate rosters that'll give some of these guys more ring time which will lead to less botches..I honestly don't mind seeing the screw ups..I used to like watching the WCW Cruiserweight matches and see guys botch and then adjust on the fly to come up with something..Kinda made it feel more real since people in all sports make mistakes and have to work their way outta them..

Bruh, SS gonna be 4 hrs long. Thats a whole lotta time to fill. Wonder what the full card is gonna end up looking like. And pretty curious to see who they gonna have Roman fued w/ in the coming weeks

So..

Ryder died

Eva Marie hyper over with the crowd

Shelton Benjis back

Becky won her first match in WWE history

Randy is sluggish

Menegene punching the air holding back tears

AA is trash

Ziggler going to main even Summerslam

Show is 2 hours

Dont think SD was too bad

DId I miss anything?

I think it happens at SummerSlam tho.
nthat.gif

Didn't mind Dolph winning, but you cant have Bray lose weight, have new attire, and basically be on his own, only to be just another guy in a contenders match. That's one of the first guys who should benefit from the brand split.

Didn't mind Dolph winning, but you cant have Bray lose weight, have new attire, and basically be on his own, only to be just another guy in a contenders match. That's one of the first guys who should benefit from the brand split.
Agreed on this. I'm a big fan of both guys though.

Back
Top Bottom