Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Best American Womens Wrestler. Yea. I can see it. She has all the tools man. She is the LeBron of the division

Been saying that for awhile..She really is the prototype of what a women's wrestler should be..Everyone laughed at me when I said she was better than Banks and had a bigger up side..I don't think either has hit their peak, but Charlotte definitely has way more room to improve than Sasha..

Best American Womens Wrestler. Yea. I can see it. She has all the tools man. She is the LeBron of the division

Been saying that for awhile..She really is the prototype of what a women's wrestler should be..Everyone laughed at me when I said she was better than Banks and had a bigger up side..I don't think either has hit their peak, but Charlotte definitely has way more room to improve than Sasha..

this. was watching some of her training that she did while at nxt. they were doing drillsa and she was outshining everyone including bayley, sasha, etc. she probably has a fraction of actual ring time compared to the other ladies.

raw roster too deep. interested to see how SD is gonna top that if they really are trying to compete head to head

Last edited:
Damn, 500 posts to go through.

Somebody give me cliffs on tonight's show.

New RAW Title is called the Universal Title
2 Fatal 4 Ways - whoever won each faced off in main event for chance to face Seth at Summerslam

Match 1: Cesaro, KO, Balor, Rusev - Balor Wins
Match 2: Reigns, Sami, Sheamus, Jericho - Reigns wins

Sasha/Charlotte for title - Dana got kicked. Sasha won.

Strowman squashed 4W.

Balor beat Reigns - headlining Summerslam with SethLord.

he so undeserving. 

Would be pissed if I was part of that locker room 
I never understood this the whole point is to make new stars. Everybody eats b

he so undeserving. 

Would be pissed if I was part of that locker room 
I don't disagree, but explain your reasonings
Im KO, SZ....Cesaro etc

I been on the roster for a year, 2 years... or however long Cesaro been out here

I been working my *** to get creative....vince...the crowd on my side

Ive proven that I can do it

Then some squirt in a pleather jacket who is garbage on the mic and uses blackface makes his RAW debut and gets the main even slot at Summerslam?

Yes Im in the locker room PISSED

Build him by letting him work his way up the roster

Last edited:
Didn't see anything after Sasha/Flair but will later. Heard the results and how fitting is it that it will take a suspension and multiple big match pins in order to book Reigns how he was supposed to in the first place :rofl:

Good show though from what I did see, minus the crowd lagging in some parts. I don't know why it takes another Brand Extension and rare occasions for the WWE to book shows right. Lengthy matches serving a purpose, jobbers used instead of guys you can push, minimal bs in general, and commentary actually adding to matches instead of being a detriment.

Damn, 500 posts to go through.

Somebody give me cliffs on tonight's show.
One name. James Elsworth.

JAMES ELSWORTH DA GAWD
smokin.gif
Nah this my guy for real man 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Turn Reigns heel and put him with Heyman.

Have there be tension between Brock and Reigns culminating in a Wrestlemania match.

Back
Top Bottom