Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

The one ******* time i ask reigns to do reigns stuff.... he lets some irish ****** wipe his feet on him

i miss cena

Last edited:
i a couple yrs, charlotte will go down as the best women's wrestler. chick's athleticism is off the charts, just needs to work on in ring stuff and gain more experience.
Best American Womens Wrestler. Yea. I can see it. She has all the tools man. She is the LeBron of the division

Don't give up on Roman WWE. MAke him humble, and in due time, he shall rise back up top. He is still getting better. He played his role well tonight vs. Finn.

Solid match.

Finn vs Seth Rollins should be an excellent match man.

Don't give up on Roman WWE. MAke him humble, and in due time, he shall rise back up top. He is still getting better. He played his role well tonight vs. Finn.

Solid match.

Finn vs Seth Rollins should be an excellent match man.

I agree. Let him lose a feud or two and build him up again.

Vince always get what he wants. This is the exact same situation Honner was in after the MSG curtain call.

Or Vince can take the easier way: turn Ramen heel.

Last edited:
That's how you get behind a guy.

When's the last time a guy just showed up and won a #1 contenders match on their debut?

if they were smart, they'd put heyman with roman and just make him a badass and not let him talk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom