Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Pro JYM is bomb, I'm using that now. ON Whey is overhyped, and overrated and I think it has more fillers than people think, most people rate that just because of the flavors.

I couldn't pass on Buy one Get One Free RSP's new Whey protein though: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition/whey.html I straight auto-copped 4 tubs. RSP so far has been reputable for their other products.

bodybuilding.com always got deals... i'm finishing up the ON whey right now... got the JYM on deck... heard good things about it

Last edited:
Sorry Sext fans but I'm getting tied of Seth with his weak 15 minute start up Raw promos. It's the same thing all over again, bash the fans, talk about your ego, talk about being the future, and talk about your opponent. It's getting stale.

they haven't come up with all the matches yet so they have to stall
Jim Ross and Jevin Sullivan were on MLW this week. They talked about how sad it is that they don't have matches announced before hand going into RAW. They were like, "Who would go to a UFC event without knowing the card?"

I agree

Sorry Sext fans but I'm getting tied of Seth with his weak 15 minute start up Raw promos. It's the same thing all over again, bash the fans, talk about your ego, talk about being the future, and talk about your opponent. It's getting stale.
the fans agree with you lol

Not his fault. Blame the folks backstage man.

Been a good long weekend NTWT fam.

Hope Raw is good tonight. SethLord is a good start.

I kinda miss the times of going straight into a match.

But Seth cuts good promos so :smokin

Jim Ross and Jevin Sullivan were on MLW this week. They talked about how sad it is that they don't have matches announced before hand going into RAW. They were like, "Who would go to a UFC event without knowing the card?"

I agree

on-the-spot matches used to be fun, rare & different...now its how they set up both raw & smackdown sometimes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom