Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

I meant to put all of that in the same post. Nah, definitely didn't mean to erase that one.

But yea, so you are open to more Mutoh?

roll.gif
roll.gif
you got damn yellow teeth homewrecker!

I meant to put all of that in the same post. Nah, definitely didn't mean to erase that one.

But yea, so you are open to more Mutoh?

yeah i'm open to see more of Mutoh... definitely appreciated dude in the G1 finals 91. also wanna see some Chono matches as well

yeah i'm open to see more of Mutoh... definitely appreciated dude in the G1 finals 91. also wanna see some Chono matches as well
Ok watch this then.

FOrget RAWs

Keiji Mutoh vs. Shinya Hashimoto in New Japan on 8/15/95 - Video Dailymotion

Love this match

any good protein powder you recommend ? I keep buying this nasty Cookies and cream one from Walmart :?

go to bodybulding.com and cop yourself some REAL protein... none of that fake artificial walmart crap.... invest in some....

View media item 1702806or
View media item 1702807

Pro JYM is bomb, I'm using that now. ON Whey is overhyped, and overrated and I think it has more fillers than people think, most people rate that just because of the flavors.

I couldn't pass on Buy One Get One Free RSP's new Whey protein though: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition/whey.html I straight auto-copped 4 tubs. RSP so far has been reputable for their other products.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom