Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

I enjoy everything that Kane does.

I kinda met him once..He was in Dayton for a SmackDown episode and we caught him leaving behind the arena..That was back when he didn't talk and he took a pic with us..Dude didn't say 1 word and had the mask on with street clothes..He's a lot bigger in person than he comes across on tv..

COLZuYgWEAAa5FI.jpg

Finally caught the last 1hr+ of Raw.

I thought Borden Stevens slobbing Honner to kickoff Raw was just another self serving **** you to WCW by Vince (and it was
laugh.gif
) but they're also planting the seeds for that long rumored Seth/Trips feud.

Seth definitely dropping the US Title to Cena. I have a hard time though seeing Stang leaving NoC with the WWE title though.

Caviar rocking the perm.
laugh.gif

With the way this Dog Ziggler/Lana/Sev/Summer Rae program seems to be heading I see WWE having to issue a statement/apology saying they don't condone domestic violence.

That whole storyline took a weird turn. Thought they was gonna honor the spirit of Teddy Long and make a mixed tag team match (playa!) at NoC and call it a day.

Yea I think it was one of those miscellaneous Nation members they had back then :lol: It wasn't D-Lo cause he was still pretty big at that time

Back
Top Bottom