Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

I'd rather have Cena win the WWEWHC over Daniel Bryan. One of these dudes gets hated on despite being able to put on quality matches (minus one move) 9/10 times. The other one is adored despite wrestling three good matches in the past year and a half

Bayley is scheduled to feud with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie. The plan is to put the belt on Eva Marie. It is possible that happens at NXT Takeover London.

Last edited:
Bayley is scheduled to feud with Dana Brooke and then Eva Marie. The plan is to put the belt on Eva Marie. It is possible that happens at NXT Takeover London.

So after that great lengthy buildup to her getting the title, while having multiple standout matches with other very good divas, she has to suffer through them???? That is such a damn shame

Damn...I feel real bad for her if that's the 2 feuds she has to go through as champ :smh:

I haven't seen much of the nxt women that are left in the ring. Alexa Bliss does seem pretty good. Her finisher and set-up are unique and look nice.

I'd rather have Cena win the WWEWHC over Daniel Bryan. One of these dudes gets hated on despite being able to put on quality matches (minus one move) 9/10 times. The other one is adored despite wrestling three good matches in the past year and a half

DBry is adored cause he's put on top level matches for years..Him only having a couple matches in the past year and a half is out of his control..You can't fault him for being injured..

DBry is adored cause he's put on top level matches for years..Him only having a couple matches in the past year and a half is out of his control..You can't fault him for being injured..
Years ago though. He's injured himself by rushing back to the ring over and over because of the fans. That's kind of like saying Shawn Michaels should win the RR and the title at WM because he put on top level matches for years.

Hell, Michaels is probably healthier than Dbry. Vegetable eatin *** goat

he even made a tag team with Kane enjoyable

Kane and Big Show
laugh.gif
?
Gave them both something to do, didn't it? They're way better in twenty second spurts..

Back
Top Bottom