Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@]

You listen Bauer and Pollock this week?... You here the random Cannon Palmer story line?...
I did. Remind me what was said about him? Smoked too much this week

Just an angle for him to be head if NXT...

So yeah... Apparently he lives right down the street from me :lol:... He does MMA with one of my bartenders... Found that out while listening to that podcast the other night :lol:...

I want to make a CAVIAR WOODS sign for Raw on Monday but my seats are in a spot that I don't think will get on tv :frown:

@JJs07

Take your kids to WWE Sunday. They are at the Patriot Center 
I want to make a CAVIAR WOODS sign for Raw on Monday but my seats are in a spot that I don't think will get on tv 
frown.gif
WWE is in Ballamore Monday? I guess since they are in VA Sunday night

Last edited:
getting my cable hooked up next week ..............thank you based cena

Monday night hatred coming in
hatin like a jim ross podcast

Me: Seth Rollins
Him: He is nothing but a high flyer. He is weak. He only wins because he gets help from the authority and HHH. He can't win by himself.

Me: John Cena
Him: He gets beat up all the time but always comes back at the end no matter who he is fighting.

Me: Daniel Bryan
Him: Same thing. He is the underdog. He always gets beat up for the whole match and tries to come back at the end.

Me: Neville
Him: He is another one that is just a high flyer.

Me: What, you don't like high flyers?
Him: Nah. They do too much. They could easily win matches but they take all day to get on the top rope to jump on the person when they could easily beat them quicker if they didn't go to the top rope.

Me: Brock Lesner
Him: He is a beast. He punishes people. Nobody is seeing him. He is "likes dat."

I'm low key curious what the kids think of Big Show and Kane :lol: :nerd:.

Supposed to be doing homework but me and one of my co-workers were talking wrestling this morning and one of the students came in and I asked him if he liked wrestling. A INTERESTING conversation. 

So we essentially played word-association.

Me: Seth Rollins
Him: He is nothing but a high flyer. He is weak. He only wins because he gets help from the authority and HHH. He can't win by himself.

Me: John Cena
Him: He gets beat up all the time but always comes back at the end no matter who he is fighting.

Me: Daniel Bryan
Him: Same thing. He is the underdog. He always gets beat up for the whole match and tries to come back at the end.

Me: Neville
Him: He is another one that is just a high flyer.

Me: What, you don't like high flyers?
Him: Nah. They do too much. They could easily win matches but they take all day to get on the top rope to jump on the person when they could easily beat them quicker if they didn't go to the top rope.

Me: Brock Lesner
Him: He is a beast. He punishes people. Nobody is seeing him. He is "likes dat."

He had some other stuff to say but this is simple logic. This is what people see. I was impressed that he was able to articulate these things. He even used the word moveset a few times. Me and my dude were like, damn.

what grade do you teach?

Last edited:
Listening to Review-A-Wai G1 finals. I didn't know ibushi was 33 :wow: thought dude was in his 20s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom