Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Damn these women love them some Raymond Reigns. Cute black chick in the crowd holding a kid rubbed from the bottom of his vest to his neck, then looked at the sweat in her hand and back at her kid. The father was probably working a 16 shift not knowing his gf is feeling up other men :smh: :smh:

Ooooooh my God white chick with the Brie Mode shirt rubbed Roman's sweat on her face like it was lotion :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Missed the first 30 minutes of SD and didn't DVR it, but Cesaro is so good that he made me interested in a Sheamus match, but it stinks that they have him with "rib injuries" just as an excuse to make him lose while putting on good matches.

tumblr_nu31alNVfr1uxy2w6o6_400.gif

Eva ******* sucks
tumblr_nu3u93Py001sbzhteo1_400.gif
Cesaro Vs. Sheamus wasn't that bad actually.  Cesaro pretty much wrestled like the tape around his ribs was part of his ring attire though
laugh.gif

Did you see Eva doing belt motion around her waist after winning that match?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

No thanks his JR podcast bored me to sleep twice not even joking. Case said the same.

quiet day in the ntwt I see. I should......

Yeah it wasn't good at all..I was really disappointed..

Currently watching this masterpiece..

The Five Hearbeats

Vince seriously got his head shaved and wore a du-rag :lol: :smh: he probably always wanted to wear a du-rag and tailored a storyline specifically for that

Maybe he wanted to get a head start on waves. I remember when eminem always wore du-rags. Looked like a damn idiot.

Posted the Bret pic wearing the OVO shirt in the Celebs Rockin Heat thread and got people talking about wrestling in there...Some funny stuff...

Back
Top Bottom