Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Bone was vicious man. I really don't listen to new stuff anymore. Stuck in the 90s and 80s with my music. Slight early 2000s. But yea man, those will forever be my dudes. Just watched their UnSung not too long ago, damn good view.

But yea, Bizzy did his thing here

Its funny back in the 90s every Cleveland dude you met knew them some type of way. 

Yea Bizzy always said that Bone was the biggest things in Cleveland since LeBronze came about.

To make a wrestling comparison, they remind me of Mid 90s WCW Horseman.

Pillman: Bizzy: Loose cannon. Wild dude, never know what to expect

Lazie: I guess Arn is there but he wasn't the enforcer forreal, so I guess he is Arn by default LOL

Mongo: Wish: The muscle of the group. Brought some "tough guy" legitimacy to the group

Crazie: Flair. I always viewed him as the #1 because of Bizzy's irrational behavior. Bizzy was probably the most popular and most "talented" but he didn't have his head on straight.

Flesh was never around, so he can be Jeff Jarrett

roll.gif
some excellent stuff. Except i feel like that's some slander calling Wish Mongo, damn
laugh.gif
I hated to do that but he was generally looked at as the "least technical" of the group

HHH wants to call up Breeze before 2015 ends. He has been used in main roster live events and has been well received.

HHH wants to call up Breeze before 2015 ends. He has been used in main roster live events and has been well received.
Breeze before Balor (age-wise)?

Can anyone shed light on how folks spend so much time in the WWE and don't improve much? Breeze has spent a long time in developmental. Some others are Tye Dillinger, Ascension dudes, etc.

Last edited:

Can anyone shed light on how folks spend so much time in the WWE and don't improve much? Breeze has spent a long time in developmental. Some others are Tye Dillinger, Ascension dudes, etc.
What are you basing them not improving on?

What are you basing them not improving on?
I guess most of it can be chalked up to not having the right gimmick/character, but Ascension dudes are sub-par at promos but at least can work matches.

Tye has been wallowing away and Breeze didn't really shine much until this Breeze character. Even then, his promos have been ehh as well.

I feel like you're better off wrestling around the world then to go  straight to  nxt with very little training doesn't seem like you improve much beginning in nxt.

Back
Top Bottom