Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Man yall hype the attitude era. Been watching the 8/9/99 RAW and in the first hour there was been 1 match was 35 minutes of talking

Characters and atmosphere of Attitude >>>> actual wrestling of Attitude

Kinda iffy on the length of Ruthless Aggression, but if it is considered 5 years, it definitely ended with Benoit's death, and about half those years were actually good. Outside of 1995, I think 2005-2007, and 09-10 were some of my least favorite years in wrestling :lol: :lol: there's like fractions of good, but alooooot of mediocre to outright bad stuff from then.

Gene what was it like when you met Tamina's dad?

Did he try to kill you? Did he put the fear of god in you?

He's an intense guy.  He tried the typical father posturing but Tameana checked him quick. 
laugh.gif
 You are my man Gene. Never change

Bone was vicious man. I really don't listen to new stuff anymore. Stuck in the 90s and 80s with my music. Slight early 2000s. But yea man, those will forever be my dudes. Just watched their UnSung not too long ago, damn good view.

But yea, Bizzy did his thing here

Last edited:
i wasn't the biggest fan of bone but they were over back then in like 95/96,,,'ron simmons damb' on how over they were b

was watching a clip from what i think was da attitude era...and i think it was called sunday night heat....forgot about that one i guess

Last edited:
Heat was awesome until they turned it into a midcarder/jobber showcase, and not anything good, just **** like the Highlanders vs Viscera and Val Venis

Back
Top Bottom